Maersk Jobs:- Maersk Internship Opportunities Jobs In Dubai | Jobs At Maersk. Maersk Careers. Internship Opportunities Employment Opportunity at Maersk Careers Portal. Maersk Jobs In Dubai. Maersk Jobs Near Me. Maersk Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Maersk, you can apply for Maersk jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Maersk career opportunity are provided in the next section. Maersk is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Maersk that match your profile.
Maersk Jobs 2021 – Internship Opportunities Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Maersk near me. Maersk is now hiring for the Internship Opportunities position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Maersk. Candidates interested in taking jobs at Maersk can apply for this Internship Opportunities position. Because Maersk provides approximately AED 2,405 per month for the position of Internship Opportunities.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Maersk. For these best jobs in the Maersk department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Maersk Internship Opportunities Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Maersk|
|Job Profile||Internship Opportunities|
|Salary||AED 2,405 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Maersk Jobs Description
Maersk is committed to support the UAE Emiratization program and the 2030 vision.
Looking to attract the best local talent, we would like to invite female and male UAE Nationals to join the Maersk 6 months’ Internship Program; an exciting opportunity in the Logistics industry that will enable our interns have exposure to end-to-end supply chain knowledge while expanding their network in this rapidly evolving and growing industry, making part of the diverse and highly-performing multicultural Maersk family.
Maersk prides itself of its career progression opportunities and employee empowerment culture. At Maersk, our people, their ideas and contribution are our cornerstone, as we support the growth of our customers’ business by offering world-class service to our partners.
- An opportunity to work on transformational projects that are directly linked to our business strategy
- A mentor who will guide you along the way
- Opportunities to meet and learn from our senior leaders
- A chance to volunteer at our fun committees and Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Gain industry knowledge, international experience, and skills through specially crafted techniques to equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organisation’s success.
- You’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers/ stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibility and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers /stakeholders informed of any challenges or changes.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
We are looking for
- Aspiring leaders who are eager to continuously learn, grow and develop
- Passionate individuals with a strong customer mindset
- Team players with a strong sense of collaboration and winning as one team
- Self-starters capable to build trustful relationships and balance multiple stakeholder interests
- Enthusiasts who get energy out of working in a dynamic, multicultural environment
- UAE National Passport & Family Book.
- Bachelor or master’s degree (Preferred but not limited to, Supply Chain and Logistics, Operations Management, Maritime Studies, Business Administration, Human Resources)
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).