Magenta Group Jobs – Apply For Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Magenta Group . Magenta Group Careers. Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Magenta Group Careers Portal. Magenta Group Jobs In Dubai. Magenta Group Jobs Near Me. Magenta Group Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Magenta Group , you can apply for Magenta Group jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Magenta Group career opportunity are provided in the next section. Magenta Group is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Magenta Group that match your profile.
Magenta Group Jobs 2021 – Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Magenta Group near me. Magenta Group is now hiring for the Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Magenta Group . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Magenta Group can apply for this Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy position. Because Magenta Group provides approximately AED 1,11,800.00 per month for the position of Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Magenta Group . For these best jobs in the Magenta Group department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Magenta Group Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Magenta Group|
|Job Profile||Cleaning Supervisor Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 1,11,800.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Magenta Group Jobs Description
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- Minimum 2 years UAE experience required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED1,11,800.00 per month
- Fluent English (Preferred)
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability