Majid Al Futtaim Area Manager Jobs – Majid Al Futtaim Vacancies In Dubai. Jobs At Majid Al Futtaim. Majid Al Futtaim Careers. Area Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Majid Al Futtaim Careers Portal. Majid Al Futtaim Jobs In Dubai. Majid Al Futtaim Jobs Near Me. Majid Al Futtaim Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Majid Al Futtaim, you can apply for Majid Al Futtaim jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Majid Al Futtaim career opportunity are provided in the next section. Majid Al Futtaim is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Majid Al Futtaim that match your profile.
Majid Al Futtaim Area Manager Jobs 2021 – Apply For Area Manager Careers In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Majid Al Futtaim near me. Majid Al Futtaim is now hiring for the Area Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Majid Al Futtaim. Candidates interested in taking jobs at Majid Al Futtaim can apply for this Area Manager position. Because Majid Al Futtaim provides approximately around 12,000 AED per month for the position of Area Manager Vacancy.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Majid Al Futtaim . For these best jobs in the Majid Al Futtaim department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Majid Al Futtaim Area Manager Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Job Profile||Area Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||around 12,000 AED per month|
|Job Location||Dubai Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Majid Al Futtaim Area Manager Jobs Description
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Overall responsibility of all aspects of the operation and management of each of their designated Magic Planet stores within their area, including, but not exhaustive to overall sales delivery, profitability, cost efficiency, guest experience, succession planning and team development.
- The identified person will also demonstrate proactive and motivational leadership to their team of Store Managers, through engagement and visible interaction to drive overall area performance.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of their designated stores, whilst ensuring that all the relevant SOPs (standard operating procedures) and Policies are appropriately implemented and adhered to.
- Responsible for the management of all team members in their respective area including reviewing staffing levels/ requirements, identifying training needs, and administering performance measurement on a continuing basis
- Succession planning for all stores in your area, including but not limited to management development programmes from team leader and above, in co-ordination with Learning and Development and Human Capital Departments.
- Monitors their staff performance throughout the year, and carries out the required periodic performance review for his/her staff in a timely and professional manner and participates fully in the evaluation of staff.
- Constantly reviews the staff costs in line with revenue and budget requirements, including the justification of temporary staff requirements, and ensures the effective and efficient use of staff across all of their stores.
- Takes full responsibility of the overall quality and presentation of the Magic Planet offer and brand, and ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved at all times across all their identified stores.
- Reviews and monitors daily and weekly reports (e.g. WCR, MCR, staff card use, cashiers report, asset reports, stock takes) as required per designated business unit, and instigates relevant plans to develop / improve.
- Reviews the use of all store Petty cash use in accordance with necessary limits and approvals.
- Ensuring that all stores are handling their stock levels effectively and are ordering their stock smartly in order to benefit the overall Magic Planet cost lines
- Checking and verifying all stock counts including high cost goods and redemption on a minimum monthly basis.
- Makes recommendations and actively contributes to the preparation of all annual store budget in area, in conjunction with the Head of Operations and General Manager of Magic Planet, and the central L&E Finance team.
- Actively drives the marketing, pricing, and the commercial and operational strategies of each store in conjunction with the relevant Magic Planet support functions, to maximize financial performance.
- Monitors performance against targets, create objectives to assist in achieving targets, with clear business plans to maximize each store performance to be reviewed monthly.
- Identifies assets that may be required and creates a Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) plan for the respective business unit.
- Represents each of their respective business units internally and externally, and presents in detail each area of the operational performance for each store at the monthly Business Review meetings.
- Forges relationships with all internal functions, across both Leisure & Entertainment and Ventures, to ensure effective support to their designated stores.
- Monitors the performance of competitors and investigate the market for new initiatives to improve business performance.
- Creates and presents relevant business reports as required
- Works in conjunction with the Human Capital team to ensure the proper planning and operation of all the in-store teams within their area to ensure maximum profitability of the business.
- As required, to liaise with the relevant Mall Management regarding any issues or concerns, ensure you have an open line of good communication and relationship and each Mall of respective stores.
- Assists the marketing manager in the implementation of in store promotions for all stores and actively promote new ideas and promotions.
- Required to carry out other duties and project work as and when required by the Head of Operations.
- Oversees and co-ordinates all new installations and refurbishments to their designated stores in conjunction with the Project Team, including assistance where necessary with the necessary approvals, e.g. RDD and paperwork submission.
- Manage the allocation of adequate resources to ensure all health, safety and environmental risks are managed in accordance with the organisations HSE Management System and relevant legislation.
- Ensure the implementation of the MAF L&E health, safety, and environmental management system requirements into the business.
Measure of Success – Illustrative KPIs:
- Responsible for generating budgeted sales and Income Before Interest and Depreciation and Amortization (EBIDA) assigned to each store.
- Manage and control of Operating Expenses (OPEX) within the budget assigned to each relevant Store.
- Responsible for monitoring and driving the positive NPS scores in each of their designated stores
- Responsible for implementing capital plan and ensuring maintenance of equipment and assets, with current asset register for each store.
- Responsible for generating different kinds of report including Operational, Financial and Performance reports.
- Developing and execution of ongoing business plans to maximize performance of each FEC, and subsequently completing the appropriate ROI analysis post project completion.
Other Context (if applicable):
- Substantial ability to self-motivate and start with great sense of managing multicultural teams
- Advanced English language skills, both verbal and written is essential
- Excellent presentation skills are essential.
- Good financial acumen with ability to formulate and present detailed business plans to justify expenditure
- Proactive manager who is able to motivate others to achieve goals
- Ability to form and foster relationships with internal and external sources for the benefit of the company
- Ideal candidate will be characterized through: passion, energy, drive, delivery, process orientated and people focused
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
- A ‘People Person’ who possesses sound leadership and development skills.
- Capable of handling pressure and meeting strict and short deadlines.
- Demonstrate clear business acumen and a proven track record of revenue and EBITDA performance with sound business and cost management.
- At least five years’ experience in a managerial role within the retail, leisure or hospitality sectors is required, with at least two of these years ideally involved in multi-site management.
- Secondary Education qualification in a relevant field (Leisure, Hospitality, Business Administration, etc.) is required as minimum. A degree qualification would also be preferred, but not essential.