Marsh Jobs – Apply For HR Coordinator Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Marsh . Marsh Careers. HR Coordinator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Marsh Careers Portal. Marsh Jobs In Dubai. Marsh Jobs Near Me. Marsh Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Marsh , you can apply for Marsh jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Marsh career opportunity are provided in the next section. Marsh is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Marsh that match your profile.
Marsh Jobs 2021 – HR Coordinator Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Marsh near me. Marsh is now hiring for the HR Coordinator Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Marsh . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Marsh can apply for this HR Coordinator Vacancy position. Because Marsh provides approximately AED 6,000 per month for the position of HR Coordinator Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Marsh . For these best jobs in the Marsh department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Marsh Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Marsh|
|Job Profile||HR Coordinator Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Marsh Jobs Description
Job responsibilities include:
- Assists on the day to day HR activities including recruitment, training, payroll, employee benefits and other various HR duties.
- Assist the talent acquisition team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related activities to hiring managers and HR team.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, onboarding, HRIS, pay administration and other related HR activities
- Handles multiple range of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgement and initiative.
- Scheduling interviews, meetings, and providing relevant administrative support in HR projects and events.
- Being the focal point of contact for candidates throughout the end to end recruitment and onboarding process.
- Supports and administers the visa process formalities.
- Drafting contracts and relevant HR documents.
- Updating HR database and works extensively on HRIS related activities.
- Handling and organizing employee files and other HR documents.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience in recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Candidate sourcing experience would be an asset
- Experience coordinating volume recruitment projects would be an advantage
- Familiarity with relevant employment law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills