MasterCard UAE Jobs – Apply For Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting Careers In Dubai | Jobs At MasterCard. MasterCard Careers. Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting Employment Opportunity at MasterCard Careers Portal. MasterCard Jobs In Dubai.MasterCard Jobs Near Me. MasterCard Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with MasterCard, you can apply for MasterCard jobs with the help of our website. Details of the MasterCard career opportunity are provided in the next section. MasterCard is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at MasterCard that match your profile.
MasterCard UAE Jobs 2021 – Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at MasterCard near me. MasterCard is now hiring for the Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at MasterCard. Candidates interested in taking jobs at MasterCard can apply for this Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting position. Because MasterCard provides approximately AED 5,025 per month for the position of Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at MasterCard. For these best jobs in the MasterCard department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
MasterCard UAE Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||MasterCard|
|Job Profile||Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting|
|Salary||AED 5,025 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
MasterCard UAE Jobs Description
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting
Lead Consultant, Technology Solutions Consulting
In this position the candidate would be part of a team responsible for technology solutions that leverage Mastercard’s core and subsidiary technology assets to cater to business needs in MEA region and Mastercard processing services. This involves partnering with internal Mastercard business and product owners in early ideation phases as well as engaging with external clients to provide technology leadership, produce proposals, define business requirements and work with global development teams to deliver lasting technical solutions.
- Partner with senior business stakeholders in the region to provide practical and well-rounded technology solutions services to key regional initiatives
- Participate in external clients meetings and lead technology solutions discussions
- Produce solution analysis, assessment, technology proposals that leverage Mastercard’s current capabilities and technology assets as well as new innovative technology to recommend innovative and cost-effective technology solutions to business/regional challenges
- Leverage partnerships with other Mastercard Technology teams to build comprehensive technology solutions that drive business strategy
- Produce high quality business specifications for the delivery teams
- Technology solutions consulting experience preferably in payments industry. Proven experience of working with internal teams and external clients in a technology solutions consulting capacity.
- 9-15 industry years with focus on solution design, architecture and technology
- A solutions oriented technology architect with strong hands on technical experience
- Curiosity & Problem Solving Capability to advise senior business stakeholders on defining problem statements, an approach to deliver solutions, and the ability to develop and present compelling value propositions involving technology.
- Strong analytic skills to unravel complex matters to present high level solutions whilst being able to get into detailed analysis when required.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work with multi-located technology teams.
- Quick learner with strong business writing, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Design thinking and consultative mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of payment processing, digital payments, latest digital technology, APIs, microservices etc.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.