Melia Hotels International Jobs – Apply For F And B Supervisor Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Melia Hotels International . Melia Hotels International Careers. F And B Supervisor Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Melia Hotels International Careers Portal. Melia Hotels International Jobs In Dubai. Melia Hotels International Jobs Near Me. Melia Hotels International Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Melia Hotels International , you can apply for Melia Hotels International jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Melia Hotels International career opportunity are provided in the next section. Melia Hotels International is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Melia Hotels International that match your profile.
Melia Hotels International Jobs 2021 – F And B Supervisor Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Melia Hotels International near me. Melia Hotels International is now hiring for the F And B Supervisor Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Melia Hotels International . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Melia Hotels International can apply for this F And B Supervisor Vacancy position. Because Melia Hotels International provides approximately AED 35,375 a year for the position of F And B Supervisor Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Melia Hotels International . For these best jobs in the Melia Hotels International department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Melia Hotels International Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Melia Hotels International|
|Job Profile||F And B Supervisor Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 35,375 a year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Melia Hotels International Jobs Description
F And B Supervisor
“Whatever story you choose, you are the star”
At Meliá Hotels International, you have the power to create your future. For us, the most important thing is your talent: We share the passion that makes you put your heart into everything you do, day after day. We are by your side to help you go beyond your limits, to celebrate every victory with you. Because together, we are the stars of our own stories.
ME by Meliá is a collection of hotels in which culture, lifestyle and The ME People community come together to create an inimitable personality. Each hotel is connected to the destination, becoming the social epicenter of the city and attracting the best of the local cultural scene. Music, art, design, fashion and gastronomy make up the ME scene to provide visitors with an experience beyond accommodation. If you radiate energy and have a personal style that captivates others, if you like to follow the latest trends and live for the moment; if you love music, culture and new technologies… Then you connect with the ME by Meliá brand.
The ME Dubai, designed by the legendary architect Zaha Hadid, is a luxury lifestyle hotel, situated in the heart of Burj Khalifa district in Downtown Dubai. The hotel will consist of 93 rooms and suites, across 19 floors, including the suite ME, as well as 98 serviced apartments, with 15 restaurants.
Job Summary: To support Restaurant Manager in every day operational and supervisory tasks as well as to participate on future planning, controlling, training and developing the team and that all in accordance with the best practices of industry.
What will I be doing?
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- To be on the floor at all times.
- To assist in the operations during busy periods, across all F&B venues if business requires.
- To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies
- To attend Daily Operations Meeting in the absence of the Outlet Manager or Assistant Outlet Manager
- To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
- To ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- To liaise and organize with Housekeeping and Stewarding Departments that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
- To conduct daily pre‑shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the Culinary and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To assist in the revision and updating of the outlet Departmental Operations manual on an as needed basis.
- To assist in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To assist in planning and organizing festive food promotions with the outlet manager.
- To maintain the Daily Log Book.
- To assist in planning the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately staffed to handle the level of business.
- To maintain the outlet bulletin board.
- To submit all guest/employee incident reports.
- To report “lost and found” items.
- To issue repair and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of the outlet.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with employees in the outlet and all other departments.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Department.
- To conduct and/or contribute to regular departmental Communications Meetings.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To liaise and inform Food and Beverage Department and Human Resources Department of all training sessions.
- To conduct employee yearly performance appraisal.
- To identify and develop young talents within the organization for future potential growth within the group.
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi‑yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- To assist in the training of employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.
- To ensure that the Department’s operational budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are controlled and expenditure approved.
- To supervise the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Hotel and Department Operations Manuals.
- To ensure rosters are posted and timesheets submitted on time.
- To ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company / hotel policies and procedures.
- To deliver trainings on daily bases to the staff and guide the team members.
- To liaise with the store keeper and chief steward and ensure all tools are provided to the team members.
- To assist in the recruiting, selecting, inducting and the development of all new staff within the department, in conjunction with the Personnel and Training department.
- To ensure that staffing levels are adapted to meet business demands and that employee strength is used to its maximum.
- To assist and support the wage cost in order to achieve the agreed standard.
- To actively participate on planning of future activities focused on increasing business levels and/or to overcome future obstacles.
- To record and analyze daily revenues and update the daily revenue report, analyze weekly and monthly business and also compare it to the last year’s results which will help the future operations in order to improve performance.
- Constantly evaluate, monitor and update departmental checklists, guests’ questionnaires, comments, SOPs, etc. (e.g. departmental check lists, Guest Questionnaires, SOPs, etc.).
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
- To be aware of the hotel’s Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To comply with UAE legislation as required.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- Follow up on the emails sent my executives and cascade the information to the team positively.
What are we looking for?
- Between one and three years’ significant work experience in management and the hospitality industry in a similar role.
- Individual must have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills in English and other languages are highly valued.
- Individual must possess strong leadership skills, be able to motivate and influence others.
- Individual must be able to think creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a changing environment.
What will it be like to work for Meliá Hotels International?
Meliá Hotels International is unique among the 20 largest international hotel groups in having an origin in leisure and the ideal size to combine exceptional hospitality with management that is efficient and close to its stakeholders. All of this, along with our Spanish warmth and passion, makes us distinct and different.
At Meliá Hotels International you are the protagonist. The combination of your talent and your passion with our desire to grow by your side has no limits. Together, we will step forward with the strength of a great company. Together, we’ll turn the future into an amazing story.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.