Mercer Jobs 2022 – Apply For Senior Investment Consultant Jobs In Dubai.Jobs At Mercer . Mercer Careers. Senior Investment Consultant Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at Mercer Careers Portal At www.mercer.com Mercer Jobs In Dubai. Mercer Jobs Near Me. Mercer Recruitment 2022. UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022. Check Dubai Current Government Jobs. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022.
If You Are Interested In Working With Mercer , You Can Apply For Mercer Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Mercer Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Mercer Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Mercer That Match Your Profile.
Mercer Careers 2022 – Apply For Senior Investment Consultant Jobs In UAE
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At Mercer Near Me. Mercer Is Now Hiring For The Senior Investment Consultant Vacancy Position For The Dubai Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Mercer . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Mercer Can Apply For This Senior Investment Consultant Vacancy Position. Because Mercer Provides Approximately AED 5,054 Per Month For The Position Of Senior Investment Consultant Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Mercer . For These Best Jobs In The Mercer Department Office Located In The Dubai Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
Mercer Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Mercer|
|Job Profile||Senior Investment Consultant Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary||AED 5,054 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Mercer Jobs Description
Mercer is a leading global provider of consulting services and investment solutions and is looking to add an experienced consulting professional to our team in Dubai. Mercer offers customized advice at every stage of the investment decision, risk management and investment monitoring process.
Our Dubai-based team is a highly skilled team, focused on advising asset owners and managers in relation to all aspects of governance, risk, compliance investment operations, including designing and implementing target operating models, validating the robustness of existing operations infrastructures and conducting Operational Due Diligence reviews on investment managers. The team further seeks to help asset managers and owners institutionalize our businesses to position themselves for strong and sustainable growth.
Due to increasing client demand in the Middle East region, we are looking to employ an experienced individual who has a deep understanding of the financial services industry and the governance, risk, compliance and operational functions of investment managers and asset owners gained through hands-on experience in a diverse range of roles. This role is based in our Dubai office supporting our diverse group of client requirements across the India, Middle East, Turkey and Africa (IMETA).
Key duties will include the following:
- Working as an integral part of a senior team participating in and managing Risk Consulting projects
- Driving new business opportunities and revenue generation
- Enhancing marketing materials and value proposition, including creating and contributing to Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Providing specialist recommendations to clients in written reports and produce high quality deliverables
- Advising institutional clients on relevant global best practice standards
- Working with other Lines of Business within the Wealth team to deliver specialist governance, risk, compliance and investment operations advice as part of project delivery
- Responding to queries from clients and consultants
- Driving ad hoc projects, as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required for this role:
- Significant experience in a similar role (7 years or more)
- Strong academic qualifications and a university level education are essential
- Professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CFA, FRM, PRMIA or equivalent) and project management qualifications are highly desirable
- In depth, specialist knowledge of asset management is essential
- Demonstrable record of previous Risk Consulting projects and advising institutional clients is highly desirable
- Previous experience conducting Operational Due Diligence and/or Investment Due Diligence
- Extensive project management skills with demonstrable experience in change management, organizational/process enhancement and re-engineering
- Advanced report writing skills and excellent written and oral command of English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Takes ownership for own work, always ensuring standards and deadlines are met and keeping others informed and up-to-date
- Experience and being comfortable dealing with senior executives, both at the client and asset manager level
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Advanced PowerPoint skills are highly desirable
- Works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Culturally understanding and promotes principles of diversity and inclusion
- Possesses excellent team working skills
What’s in it for you?
At Mercer, we recognize that our most important asset is our people. We believe in the value of healthy, happy colleagues and promote a culture of caring and well-being. In joining Mercer, you would benefit from working on challenging projects with leading clients across the region, have access to highly flexible work arrangements, participate in training and development programs, and be eligible for benefits such as an employee savings program and private health insurance. You would be part of a professional environment where your career matters to us and is supported in our global organization through regular check-in’s with your line manager and a focus on upskilling you for your next career step. In addition, you will enjoy a great team culture, working with motivated and engaged colleagues from different parts of the world driven by a common purpose –aiming to merge economics and empathy in everything we do.
Mercer UAE Jobs 2022: Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Mercer Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: Mercer Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official Mercer Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The Mercer Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The Mercer Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
Mercer Jobs In Dubai – Important Link
|To Check and apply for Mercer Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com To Mercer Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About Mercer Careers 2022 From www.mercer.com Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent Mercer Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From Mercer .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For Mercer On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From Mercer Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com About Mercer Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For Mercer .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent Mercer Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For Mercer , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get Mercer Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The Mercer Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About Mercer . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.