MTN Group Jobs – Apply For Global Lead Business Services Jobs In Dubai.Jobs At MTN Group . MTN Group Careers. Global Lead Business Services Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at MTN Group Careers Portal At www.mtn.com MTN Group Jobs In Dubai. MTN Group Jobs Near Me. MTN Group Recruitment 2022 . UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 . Check Dubai Current Government Jobs. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 .
If You Are Interested In Working With MTN Group , You Can Apply For MTN Group Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The MTN Group Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. MTN Group Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At MTN Group That Match Your Profile.
MTN Group Careers 2022 – Apply For Global Lead Business Services Jobs In UAE
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At MTN Group Near Me. MTN Group Is Now Hiring For The Global Lead Business Services Vacancy Position For The Dubai Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At MTN Group . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At MTN Group Can Apply For This Global Lead Business Services Vacancy Position. Because MTN Group Provides Approximately AED 4,604 per month For The Position Of Global Lead Business Services Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At MTN Group . For These Best Jobs In The MTN Group Department Office Located In The Dubai Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
MTN Group Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||MTN Group|
|Job Profile||Global Lead Business Services Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4,604 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
MTN Group Jobs Description
Global Lead Business Services
Global Sourcing Company Limited
Global Sourcing & Supply Chain
Global Sourcing and Supply Chain (GSSC) is the Global Procurement Arm of the MTN Group, Africa’s most valuable brand, which services 16 Operating Companies as well as subsidiaries/ vertical businesses of MTN across Africa and Middle East. In line with MTN’s Ambition 2025 strategy, anchored in building the largest and most valuable platform business with a clear focus on Africa, we at Global Sourcing and Supply Chain (GSSC) have evolved into an Innovative, Transformative & Agile function which keeps our customers at the heart of all that we do.
GSSC is now a completely Agile Organization… moving away from the erstwhile pyramid/ hierarchical organization with an Agile Operating Model, comprising of PODs and Squads. GSSC is aimed at achieving:
- Seamless customer experience and faster service delivery for all our stakeholders with a cross- functional team setup
- Future-fit capabilities focusing on Digital and Data analytics to drive enhanced insights and market readiness
- Collaboration driven through shared targets & outcomes with impact-based success measures irrespective of teams or levels of work
- Business partnerships to foster close alignment with the business functions and strategic relationships with external stakeholders
- A shift from transactional and administrative activities to Strategic Sourcing which supports MTN business in managing the future requirements and innovations
- Expansion of the GSSC footprint through new business opportunities which leverage MTN’s economy of scale and advanced skills
- One Global Procurement Organization across all MTN’s Operating Companies through a verticalized and agile operating model.
We are looking for team members with an Agile mindset, a curiosity to learn and a passion for innovation to be part of this transformative journey to take GSSC into its next phase of evolution
Global Lead Business Services will be responsible for leading the Business Services POD , which comprises of categories such as Media, Marketing, BTL ,Professional Services ,Facilities & Logistics ,Sims, Scratch Card etc. The Global Lead will oversee the development of the business services domain strategy in line with the business requirements. Enhance efficiencies and effectiveness in the procurement value chain, maintain governance standards by ensuring adherence to processes as defined in the procurement policy.
As the Business Services POD Leader, oversee the design, development and maintenance of the strategies, framework and policies for business services domain sourcing. Enhance service delivery to the customers through effective stakeholder
management. Ensure that the strategies, policies developed are institutionalized within MTN and Opcos. Evaluate environmental variables and business market conditions to ensure that the best practices are in place and in alignment with the business needs & strategies.
Further the role will also help guide the squads to achieve the business objectives by prioritizing the sourcing backlog in sprint planning sessions and overseeing the adherence to the agile ways of working
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Business Services domain strategy, prioritizing the key priorities for short medium
and long term goals, and maximize cost savings without unduly reducing other sources of value, ensuring competitiveness, and mitigate short and long term risks.
- Lead the drive toward standardization of policies, guidelines and templates relating to Business Services domain sourcing across the MTN Opcos
- Lead organizational commitment to the savings, investments, innovation, and quality goals by building cross functional agreement and strategic business partnership with the business functions
- Oversee internal and external benchmarking for the Business Services domain, comparing procurement practices focusing on costs, quality, operating processes, pricing terms and other metrics to help enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies in the current business services contracts.
- Lead the analysis for current suppliers across Business Services domain services to develop an understanding of where the business unit
fits in to each supplier’s portfolio and thus what sort of leverage for negotiation exists.
- Lead the negotiation discussions for critical and high value business services contracts along with the Principal Strategic Category to minimize the total cost of ownership, in line with the quality standards expected by the business units.
- Lead special initiatives with Business Functions and Support Functions (Outside of GSSC) to enhance collaboration and service delivery within MTN. Proactively manage both internal & external stakeholders to build strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with Global Lead Procurement Excellence to promote business services to partner markets and support partner market
initiatives by delivering on the agreed terms and conditions.
- Manage / Support Opco CPOs in aligning to Business Services domain KPIs and mentor Opco team members and the senior management.
- Represent MTN GSSC at Procurement seminars or forums focusing on Telco Business Services and present best in class procurement strategies and innovative practices.
- Lead and develop articles for leading procurement journals and consulting surveys to increase MTN’s brand visibility.
- Lead sprint review sessions to track & measure overall business services domain performance (including corrective actions if necessary), deliver progress and provide a consolidated report to Group CPO.
- Manage the performance of the Business Services POD and review performance metrics to provide leadership, guidance, role clarity ,
training and career development options to build and manage a high performing POD.
- Periodically attend daily stand ups and assist in removing bottlenecks identified during the sprints.
- As a Chapter leader of the Business Services domain Strategic Procurement, provide guidance and advisory support to the Principal Strategic Category to align to the overall Business Services domain strategy, oversee the exchange of best practices among squads and motivate squad members for upskilling.
- Lead / Support the implementation of Agile Operating Model across Opcos and incorporate them with the overall GSSC Op Model
- Ensure a regrettable attrition / negative attrition rate of high performers by ensuring a conducive and motivating work environment
within the Business Services POD
- Achieve POD outcomes
- Improve service delivery and TAT
- Generate effective cost savings and revenue for Business Services POD
- Reduction in #days for Sourcing Events
- Build strategic partnerships with 3rd parties
- Foster business partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Enhance revenue generated from supplier consolidation
- Improve operational effectiveness
- Increase compliance rate
- Enhance GCA score
- Ensure ESG strategy alignment for all Business Services POD
- Increase resource utilization
- Regrettable attrition / Negative attrition rate of High Performers
- Bachelor’s degree in : Supply Chain Management / or equivalent degree
- Post graduate degree in Supply Chain Management and / or equivalent professional qualification (Preferred)
- 12 15 years relevant working experience
- 7 10 years of relevant working and senior managerial experience in the business services domain
- Experience in the service management of Business Services business operations
- Expert understanding of emerging telecom/ supply chain practices and trends
- Experience working in a medium to large organization, managing Business Services domain
- Experience working across global locations/ regions and have a grasp of political, social, infrastructure and integrity challenges
- Experience in ERP (preferably Oracle)
- Experience in continuous improvement through the implementation of best practices (SCM)
Industry / Certifications (Advantageous):
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
- Business Services Sourcing – Intermediate
- Media, Marketing, BTL Sourcing – Intermediate
- Professional Services & Business Consulting Sourcing – Intermediate
- Facilities & Logistics, Sims and Scratch Card Sourcing – Intermediate
- Procurement Lifecycle Mgt. – Expert
- Category Strategy Dev. – Expert
- Negotiation Excellence – Expert
- Market Intelligence – Expert
- Supplier Relationship Mgt. – Expert
- Domain Performance Mgt. – Expert
- Agile Methodology – Beginner
- Strategic Leadership & Digital Mindset – Expert
- Communication Skills – Expert
- Supervision & Delegation – Expert
- Resource Management & Stewardship – Expert
MTN Group UAE Jobs 2022 : Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For MTN Group Recruitment 2022 . The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: MTN Group Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official MTN Group Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The MTN Group Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The MTN Group Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
MTN Group Jobs In Dubai – Important Link
|To Check and apply for MTN Group Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com To MTN Group Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About MTN Group Careers 2022 From www.mtn.com Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent MTN Group Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From MTN Group .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For MTN Group On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From MTN Group Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com About MTN Group Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For MTN Group .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent MTN Group Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For MTN Group , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get MTN Group Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The MTN Group Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About MTN Group . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.