Nomac Jobs 2022 – Apply For Executive Manager, Outage Jobs In Dubai .Jobs At Nomac . Nomac Careers. Executive Manager, Outage Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at Nomac Careers Portal At www.nomac.com Nomac Jobs In Dubai. Nomac Jobs Near Me. Nomac Recruitment 2022 . UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022 . Check Dubai Current Government Jobs. UAE Job Vacancy 2022 .
If You Are Interested In Working With Nomac , You Can Apply For Nomac Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Nomac Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Nomac Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Nomac That Match Your Profile.
Nomac Careers 2022 – Apply For Executive Manager, Outage Jobs In Dubai
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At Nomac Near Me. Nomac Is Now Hiring For The Executive Manager, Outage Vacancy Position For The Dubai Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Nomac . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Nomac Can Apply For This Executive Manager, Outage Vacancy Position. Because Nomac Provides Approximately AED 45,000 Per Month For The Position Of Executive Manager, Outage Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Nomac . For These Best Jobs In The Nomac Department Office Located In The Dubai Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
Nomac Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Nomac|
|Job Profile||Executive Manager, Outage Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary||AED 45,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Nomac Jobs Description
To provide subject matter top level expertise on critical equipment (STEAM TURBINES) and lead, from a technical perspective, the assigned outages, with an aim to provide Safely executed and high-quality services to improve long term asset reliability, whilst ensuring overall cost efficiencies, profitability, optimization of resources and client satisfaction.Key AccountabilitiesStrategy& Planning
- Contribute to the Field Services Operations in line with the functional strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with the Local plant teams.
- Work Closely with the project managers on the preparation, planning, operational activities, mitigations taken, etc. as required, to keep them informed and updated on the outage progress.
- Manage the Quality achievement of technical outage targets, managing/dividing/assigning the outage team’s daily work scope, evaluating performance, developing the team and providing formal and informal feedback to maximise overall performance, engagement and motivation, through
- Contribute to the preparation of the department’s budget by advising on the most efficient tooling and/or alternatives if any, manage and monitor the daily consumption against the budget/planned consumption so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Work with the Plant Maintenance team of the respective plant, to plan the outage management strategy, scope of work resources needed, local manpower requirements, spare part requirements, QA plan, outage plan, ITP plan etc., well in advance (up to 18 months ahead) to ensure a thorough and robust plan is developed, considering all possible aspects that might impact the execution.
- Conduct a pre-outage study by understanding and studying the technical details of the equipment including the history of the equipment, recommendations of the OEM, layout, laydown areas, interconnections with other equipment, operating conditions etc., to ensure the planning and execution is accurate.
Post Execution Reporting
- Oversee the end to end execution of the outage by monitoring daily progress against the plan, resolving escalated issues and managing plant stakeholders / contracted service providers to ensure the work is completed as per the work control procedures, HSSE and quality standards.
- Oversee the clean conditions / FME preparation as well as execution from the Field Service side.
- Oversee and manage the issuance of spare parts, consumables, tools, work authorizations/ necessary permits etc., to ensure all the required regulatory and safety permits are issued prior to the start of the execution.
- Oversee and ensure the daily schedule is updated, based on the progress, plant condition and adjustment required by different work units and contractors, to ensure timely completion as per the plan.
- Ensure the ITP plan/protocols are completed/within tolerance and filed for outage reporting.
- Lead the daily outage coordination meetings with the stakeholders, to ensure robust planning and execution and timely escalation and resolution of issues.
- Highlight performance against the objectives, to ensure the management / stakeholders are aware of the execution of the outage and any escalated issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Oversee the quality control inspections according to quality plan and acceptance of the equipment, to ensure the inspections are carried out as per the requirements.
- Oversee the final calibration and commissioning by Maintenance, Operation and Technical teams to ensure client satisfaction and final acceptance as per the authority matrix.
- Oversee and ensure that the plant is ready for return to service by completing all back-out inspections, verifying the close out of all Work Authorizations, testing and acceptance of equipment, systems returned to normal operating configurations, completion of surveillance and startup tests, engineering issues and other commitments have been closed out properly.
- Prepare and submit for review the final outage report including the entire process of outage preparation, execution, jobs statistics, scope of work, comparison of planned verses achieved outage goals and critical milestones, major problems encountered & corrective actions taken, good practices and lessons learned, to ensure it is used as a means for continuous improvement.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Act as a centre of expertise of a particular type of critical equipment (Generators), sharing technical know-how with the team, providing technical insights and best practices and having technical discussions with vendors and clients to ensure their knowledge is leveraged for the best interest of the organisation.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological innovations, new equipment design and functionality and leading practices in the field and evaluate their relevance and usage from NOMAC’s perspective.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Develop and oversee the creation and implementation of the required policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the function so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements and standards are fulfilled.
- Direct the compliance of all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the function to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
- A Bachelor degree/Diploma holder in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years (15 years in case of Diploma) experience in Operations and Maintenance of Power Plants
- Thorough knowledge of go-nogo criteria on Borescopic findings is required
- Engineering/Outage Execution experience with OEM is a plus
- Experience in outage management and execution of SST-700/900, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 inspections is a plus.
- Experience in outage management and execution of GE D7, D11, Ansaldo S3 is a plus
- Strategic and commercial mindset to contribute towards the success of a new business unit
- Ability to originate and build relationships at senior level
- Project Management principles and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to complement the decision-making processes based on technical know-how
- Coach and develop team members on key technical areas/ disciplines
- Thorough understanding of latest technology and innovation
- Understanding of the business value chain and operations
- Knowledge of applicable legal / quality / HSSE requirements
- Thorough knowledge of power plant operations, maintenance, its equipments, practices, procedures
- Willing to work on International Sites, in hardship locations, shift work.
Nomac UAE Jobs 2022 : Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Nomac Recruitment 2022 . The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: Nomac Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official Nomac Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The Nomac Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The Nomac Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
Nomac Jobs In Dubai – Important Link
|To Check and apply for Nomac Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why Dubai .Defencejobsalert.Com To Nomac Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About Nomac Careers 2022 From www.nomac.com Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent Nomac Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From Nomac .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For Nomac On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From Nomac Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From Dubai .Defencejobsalert.Com About Nomac Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For Nomac .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent Nomac Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For Nomac , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get Nomac Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The Nomac Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About Nomac . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.