Noorka Jobs – Apply For Document Controller Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Noorka . Noorka Careers. Document Controller Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Noorka Careers Portal. Noorka Jobs In Dubai. Noorka Jobs Near Me. Noorka Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Noorka , you can apply for Noorka jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Noorka career opportunity are provided in the next section. Noorka is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Noorka that match your profile.
Noorka Jobs 2021 – Document Controller Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Noorka near me. Noorka is now hiring for the Document Controller Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Noorka . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Noorka can apply for this Document Controller Vacancy position. Because Noorka provides approximately AED 9,040 per month for the position of Document Controller Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Noorka . For these best jobs in the Noorka department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Noorka Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Noorka|
|Job Profile||Document Controller Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 9,040 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Noorka Jobs Description
Job Summary: To manage all technical documentation flow of the engineering and project management in order to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices. Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all project related correspondence to have a record of the happenings in all projects.
- Monitor and follow up on past due document and submittal deliverables.
- Develops and distributes meeting minutes , reports and correspondence.
- Arranging all the documents & drawings at the archives room and consolidates in soft copies available at all times.
- Coordinates the printing and distribution process for engineering drawings and documents.
- Review of documents to make sure all documents are complete to enable FM to have all necessary information to manage the properties.
- Maintaining files of all correspondence related to all Projects.
- Review of all project documents delivered to FM.
- Registering the documents delivered and tagging them in proper files.
- Follow up with Senior Engineers to obtain any missing documents and to coordinate with Project Managers to provide FM all necessary assistance to manage properties efficiently.
- Responding to other departments’ queries related to project documents by providing the needed documents to these departments.
- Distributing the documents internally and logging.
- Classifying each project drawings, O&Ms, documents according to project name and according to the technical area.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Professional Experience:
- 3 + years’ experience performing document control. Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quality control of own work.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)