Oceaneering Jobs 2022 – Apply For Rope Access NDT Technician Jobs In Abu Dhabi.Jobs At Oceaneering . Oceaneering Careers. Rope Access NDT Technician Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at Oceaneering Careers Portal At www.oceaneering.com Oceaneering Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Oceaneering Jobs Near Me. Oceaneering Recruitment 2022. UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022. Check Abu Dhabi Current Government Jobs. Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022.
If You Are Interested In Working With Oceaneering , You Can Apply For Oceaneering Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Oceaneering Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Oceaneering Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Oceaneering That Match Your Profile.
Oceaneering Careers 2022 – Apply For Rope Access NDT Technician Jobs In UAE
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At Oceaneering Near Me. Oceaneering Is Now Hiring For The Rope Access NDT Technician Vacancy Position For The Abu Dhabi Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Oceaneering . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Oceaneering Can Apply For This Rope Access NDT Technician Vacancy Position. Because Oceaneering Provides Approximately AED 2,348 Per Month For The Position Of Rope Access NDT Technician Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Oceaneering . For These Best Jobs In The Oceaneering Department Office Located In The Abu Dhabi Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
Oceaneering Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Oceaneering|
|Job Profile||Rope Access NDT Technician Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 2,348 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Oceaneering Jobs Description
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This Job serves the operational side of the organization’s business. NDT (Non-destructive testing) technicians evaluate the physical properties of a material without causing any damage. They will inspect and test the material to find any possible corrosion, cracks, or other imperfections which could alter its performance or integrity. Use of IRATA Rope access techniques as required. Work sites are onshore, offshore and in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Reports to the site supervisor/ superintendent, ensuring the safe, efficient and profitable day-to-day NDT inspection job for our clients.
- Use rope access, under the close supervision of a qualified IRATA level 3, to access work areas deemed as working at height. (When required)
- NDT Technician Inspection using Ultrasonics, Radiography, Magnetic Particle, Liquid/ Dye Penetrant and Eddy Current Techniques. (Daily Routine)
- Carry UT inspection techniques to components requiring inspection.
- Ensure that work area is safe to carry out NDT activities.
- Carry out risk assessments/Take II as required.
- Ensure inspection is carried out within the parameters of the applicable specification.
- Perform routine equipment / consumable function tests to ensure everything is in good working order. Any issues must be reported directly to supervision.
- Evaluate results of the test in accordance with applicable specification
- Produce a clear and concise report detailing the methods used in and results of the inspection and all finding noting any limitations / test restrictions is applicable.
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with Oceaneering operating procedures and statutory/client specifications and requirements
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- PCN or CSWIP certificates are preferred to third party ASNT certificates.
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – RT – Level 2 – Radiographic Testing (E)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – UT – Level 2 – Ultrasonic Testing (E)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – ET – Level 2 – Eddy Current Testing (P)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – MT – Level 2 – Magnetic Particle Testing (P)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – PT – Level 2 – Dye/ Liquid Penetrant Testing (P)
- IRATA – Rope Access – Level 1 or 2 (E)
- Experience of Crane Inspections (E)
- Degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Offshore medical, annual eye test, BOSIET & MIST certification and Cat EBS, Bi-Deltoid Measurement (P)
- Third Party ASNT certificate holders will be required to undergo Oceaneering Certification, and successful completion is a mandatory requirement to acquire this position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the relevant inspection techniques within the oil and gas industry.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and Windows based programs (E)
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills. (P)
- Flexible approach and ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
This position is considered ONSHORE/OFFSHORE which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors/outdoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is unstable, work positioning and work restraint required using Rope Access
- Willingness to travel international
- Travel in region and on/offshore via bus, taxi, helicopter, airplane, boat
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered MEDIUM work.
- Lift 20-50 pounds
- Work in confined spaces, kneel, jump, run, work while lying on stomach/back, crawl, and use repetitive movements of the arms and hands
- Identify color differences
- Lift 10-25 pounds
- Climb stairs/ladders, stand, balance, stoop, squat, reach, and lift/carry objects
- Twist body, sit with back supported, head forward/flexed, head tilted/rotated, and work with arms extended overhead.
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Wear PPE protection for body, vision, and hearing protection
- Wear harness or safety restraint
- Primary Identity Document
- Passport or an official travel document showing birth date and parental details
- Current document of identity issued by Emirates Identify Authority
- Current driver’s license copy issued by the UAE government (Only for approved drivers of the radiation pick up)
- Secondary Identity Document
- Document confirming employment history, education, and personal referees
Security Background Check
The security background check shall include a security assessment and criminal history check issued by the competent authorities in the UAE.
Employee may be requested to get a good conduct certificate from the country of origin or a local police clearance certificate
Oceaneering UAE Jobs 2022: Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Oceaneering Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: Oceaneering Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official Oceaneering Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The Oceaneering Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The Oceaneering Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
Oceaneering Jobs In Abu Dhabi – Important Link
|To Check and apply for Oceaneering Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com To Oceaneering Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About Oceaneering Careers 2022 From www.oceaneering.com Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent Oceaneering Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From Oceaneering .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For Oceaneering On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From Oceaneering Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com About Oceaneering Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For Oceaneering .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent Oceaneering Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For Oceaneering , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get Oceaneering Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The Oceaneering Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About Oceaneering . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.g