Omrao ltd Jobs – Apply For Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Omrao ltd . Omrao ltd Careers. Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Omrao ltd Careers Portal. Omrao ltd Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Omrao ltd Jobs Near Me. Omrao ltd Recruitment 2021. Check Abu Dhabi Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Omrao ltd , you can apply for Omrao ltd jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Omrao ltd career opportunity are provided in the next section. Omrao ltd is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Omrao ltd that match your profile.
Omrao ltd Jobs 2021 – Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy In Abu Dhabi
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Omrao ltd near me. Omrao ltd is now hiring for the Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Omrao ltd . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Omrao ltd can apply for this Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy position. Because Omrao ltd provides approximately AED 70,000 a year for the position of Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Omrao ltd . For these best jobs in the Omrao ltd department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Omrao ltd Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Omrao ltd|
|Job Profile||Trainee physical oil trader Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 70,000 a year|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Omrao ltd Jobs Description
|Duties and responsibilities
– tracking the market movements to advise management of trends for decision making.
-collection of important information related to oil assets
– update seniors and management on the daily trades that need to be executed
– preparation of documents for the execution by management/signatory on the commodity contract
– minimum of A level (U.K.) or equivalent. Degree a plus
Skills and specifications
– a basic knowledge of the oil industry
– quick decision making abilities
– eagerness to work hard and for longer periods daily
– good people skills and happy to communicate in both physical and telephonic settings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED70,000.00 per year