Parsons Handover Coordinator Jobs – Parsons Vacancies In Abu Dhabi. Jobs At Parsons. Parsons Careers. Handover Coordinator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Parsons Careers Portal. Parsons Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Parsons Jobs Near Me. Parsons Recruitment 2021. Check Abu Dhabi Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Parsons, you can apply for Parsons jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Parsons career opportunity are provided in the next section. Parsons is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Parsons that match your profile.
Parsons Handover Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Apply For Handover Coordinator Careers In Abu Dhabi
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Parsons near me. Parsons is now hiring for the Handover Coordinator Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Parsons. Candidates interested in taking jobs at Parsons can apply for this Handover Coordinator position. Because Parsons provides approximately around 10,600 AED per month for the position of Handover Coordinator Vacancy.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Parsons . For these best jobs in the Parsons department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Parsons Handover Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Parsons|
|Job Profile||Handover Coordinator Vacancy|
|Salary||around 10,600 AED per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Parsons Handover Coordinator Jobs Description
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You get a job. You get it done!
You like to follow a clear path. Your first-class work is built around concise guidelines and the right answers to your questions. Whether you’re on your own, or working with others, you can be relied on to do just what the job needs. If your greatest strength is your ability to get the job done, you could be perfect for our team. Let’s pursue it.
Performs activities on assigned moderately-complex projects/programs and/or functional area(s) to ensure that assets and documentation for handover is in accordance with Authorities, stakeholders and employers requirements. Regularly interacts with representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management, design/engineering, purchasing, construction, authorities, stakeholders and other personnel.
- Reviews documents, witnesses the performance of completed assets, prepares checklists for asset handover documentation, conducts meetings/interviews, and prepares handover final reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with government authorities for clarifications, justifications and approvals.
- Assures asset documentation meet authorities and stakeholder requirements.
- Promotes safety awareness including adhering to safety rules and requirements.
- Verifies that customers’ requirements are in compliance with authority standards.
- Reviews and ensures O&M manuals, plans, and/or procedures comply with authority and Clients requirements.
- Reviews documents prepared by internal or external organizations such as manuals and procedures, and technical deliverables.
- Provides support to ensure compliance to handover documentation requirements with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and others.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of related work experience in the field of handover of infrastructure assets.
- Work experience in Abu Dhabi is a must. This should include working knowledge of infrastructure, material selection, handover of assets, and tracking snag lists. Should have extensive knowledge and experience dealing with local authorities.
- Very good interpersonal skills to work with other departments in a tactful and effective manner.
- Very good written and verbal communication, analytical, problem solving, and risk assessment skills.
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products