Philip Morris International Jobs – Apply For CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Philip Morris International . Philip Morris International Careers. CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Philip Morris International Careers Portal. Philip Morris International Jobs In Dubai. Philip Morris International Jobs Near Me. Philip Morris International Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Philip Morris International , you can apply for Philip Morris International jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Philip Morris International career opportunity are provided in the next section. Philip Morris International is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Philip Morris International that match your profile.
Philip Morris International Jobs 2021 – CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Philip Morris International near me. Philip Morris International is now hiring for the CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Philip Morris International . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Philip Morris International can apply for this CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy position. Because Philip Morris International provides approximately AED 35,212 per year for the position of CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Philip Morris International . For these best jobs in the Philip Morris International department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Philip Morris International Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Philip Morris International|
|Job Profile||CRM Executive Dubai, United Arab Emirates Commercial Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 35,212 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Philip Morris International Jobs Description
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Philip Morris Management Services Middle East Ltd. is looking for a qualified CRM Executive to join the Marketing & Digital team in the GCC Cluster, based in Dubai. As CRM Executive, you will have the opportunity to contribute in establishing IQOS, our heat-not burn product, as an experience brand across the GCC markets by delivering the local CRM plans and by optimizing campaign effectiveness to encourage consumer conversion, retention, loyalty and advocacy.
Your ‘day to day’
Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to the execution of the local CRM plans to ensure seamless communications across channels which improve relationships with actual customers and help acquire new ones.
- Maintain a CRM plan and calendar, integrated with the brand plan and calendar, and inclusive of the commercial deployment requirements.
- Spearhead the execution of CRM journeys and campaigns.
- Build workflows to automate contacting and triggering of further action for local campaigns and adapt for global campaigns.
- Run A/B testing and multivariate tests of campaigns on an ongoing basis, evaluate results and implement the most effective options.
- Check the output quality of the brand content teams and perform UAT, together with the Regional Digital Hub.
- Track and report performance of CRM campaigns and promotions, conduct granular analysis of what is working and what is not working, and identify ways to improve their effectiveness.
- Define performance metrics, marketing reports, executive dashboards, and measurement schemes for CRM communications.
- Manage the relationship with external CRM agencies and the brand marketing team.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing, with minor in Information Systems Management, Technology Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in CRM management within B2C corporate (SME to large) or agency.
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms, audience targeting, KPIs & reporting.
- Confident user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, good knowledge of HTML, SQL and PowerBI.
- Familiarity with A/B testing framework and growth hacking initiatives (opportunity identification, profiling, developing and executing experiments).
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities, data-driven and critical thinking, ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights and arrive to high quality decisions.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and experience working in lean, agile, test & learn environments, where continuous improvement is the norm.
- Fast learner, curious and outward looking.
- Knowledge of HTML to construct email templates is a plus.
- Ability to read and write Arabic is preferred.
What we offer
Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability