Robert Half Jobs – Apply For HR Coordinator Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Robert Half . Robert Half Careers. HR Coordinator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Robert Half Careers Portal. Robert Half Jobs In Dubai. Robert Half Jobs Near Me. Robert Half Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Robert Half , you can apply for Robert Half jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Robert Half career opportunity are provided in the next section. Robert Half is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Robert Half that match your profile.
Robert Half Jobs 2021 – HR Coordinator Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Robert Half near me. Robert Half is now hiring for the HR Coordinator Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Robert Half . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Robert Half can apply for this HR Coordinator Vacancy position. Because Robert Half provides approximately AED 3,446 Pr Month per year for the position of HR Coordinator Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Robert Half . For these best jobs in the Robert Half department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Robert Half Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Robert Half|
|Job Profile||HR Coordinator Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3,446 Pr Month per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Robert Half Jobs Description
Robert Half HR are supporting a leading professional services firm to appoint a HR Co -Ordinator to join the HR team to support the HR Business Partners.
The purpose of the HR Co-Ordinator role is to provide administrative support across a range of HR processes and to assist the HR Business Partner and Learning & Development Manager where necessary.
- Provide HR administrative support (e.g. producing letters, documentation, note-taking).
- Provide input to and checking of payroll information.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partner in carrying out ad-hoc project work, such as the salary review process.
- Moderation meetings scheduling and follow-ups, reference requests and chasing deadlines.
- Support the L&D Manager with setting up courses and workshops.
- Provide general admin support where necessary.
- Provide support with wellbeing events as and when required.
- Prepare induction packs for new starters and provide administrative support for the induction programme.
- You must have proven experience of working within a HR team where will have supported senior managers. You will be pro-active with the ability to organise own workload and to prioritise when necessary.
- You will be a team player, with a keen attitude to help other team members when necessary and to ask for help where necessary.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with ability to create spreadsheet and produce reports – essential.
- HR experience essential