Saif Investments Jobs – Apply For HR Assistant Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Saif Investments . Saif Investments Careers. HR Assistant Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Saif Investments Careers Portal. Saif Investments Jobs In Dubai. Saif Investments Jobs Near Me. Saif Investments Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Saif Investments , you can apply for Saif Investments jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Saif Investments career opportunity are provided in the next section. Saif Investments is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Saif Investments that match your profile.
Saif Investments Jobs 2021 – HR Assistant Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Saif Investments near me. Saif Investments is now hiring for the HR Assistant Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Saif Investments . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Saif Investments can apply for this HR Assistant Vacancy position. Because Saif Investments provides approximately AED 2,500.00 per month for the position of HR Assistant Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Saif Investments . For these best jobs in the Saif Investments department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Saif Investments Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Saif Investments|
|Job Profile||HR Assistant Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 2,500.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Saif Investments Jobs Description
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED2,500.00 per month
Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives.
Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive ‘Do it all!’ approach including physical distancing, avoiding crowded, closed and close-contact settings, good ventilation, cleaning hands,
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability