Seadrill Limited Jobs – Apply For Recruitment Administrator Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Seadrill Limited . Seadrill Limited Careers. Recruitment Administrator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Seadrill Limited Careers Portal. Seadrill Limited Jobs In Dubai. Seadrill Limited Jobs Near Me. Seadrill Limited Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Seadrill Limited , you can apply for Seadrill Limited jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Seadrill Limited career opportunity are provided in the next section. Seadrill Limited is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Seadrill Limited that match your profile.
Seadrill Limited Jobs 2021 – Recruitment Administrator Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Seadrill Limited near me. Seadrill Limited is now hiring for the Recruitment Administrator Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Seadrill Limited . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Seadrill Limited can apply for this Recruitment Administrator Vacancy position. Because Seadrill Limited provides approximately AED 3,840 per month for the position of Recruitment Administrator Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Seadrill Limited . For these best jobs in the Seadrill Limited department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Seadrill Limited Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Seadrill Limited|
|Job Profile||Recruitment Administrator Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3,840 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Seadrill Limited Jobs Description
JOB TITLE: Recruiting Administrator
REPORTING TO: HR Manager
LOCATION: DubaiThe role will be responsible for providing administrative and process support to our Onshore Recruitment Team, which is responsible for managing recruitment for all our offices across the globe. This is a key role that will support and underpin all aspects of the recruitment cycle, working in a fast-paced environment requiring critical attention to detail. The role will interact with internal stakeholders, external and internal job candidates, and external staffing vendors.
2JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate new hire requisitions for positions
- Post adverts using our internal systems, ensure correct replication onto LinkedIn, and external job boards as required
- Arrange and support recruitment set up/kick off meetings with all relevant stakeholder at start of process
- Update candidate status in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Follow up with candidates and recruitment agencies to ensure all necessary information is collected to assist with the screening, selection and onboarding process.
- Screen and test all applicants
- Coordinate secondary screening of candidates with local HR and hiring managers.
- Arrange candidate interviews.
- Initiate candidate hiring in our core HR system.
- Monitor inbox, identify urgent queries, and coordinate the necessary follow up.
- Maintain all centralised recruitment documents
3SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Work experience in a corporate environment, preferably within the HR function desirable
- Administrative skills and experience
- Some recruitment experience desirable
- Ability Work within tight timeframes, with high attention to detail and organization
- Maintain a high-level of customer service
- Adapt to shifting priorities, while remaining productive and having a positive approach
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize various business application software
- Work within structured processes
- Maintain strong organizational, interpersonal and team working skills
Job Type: Full-time