Shure Jobs – Apply For Sales Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Shure . Shure Careers. Sales Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Shure Careers Portal. Shure Jobs In Dubai. Shure Jobs Near Me. Shure Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Shure , you can apply for Shure jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Shure career opportunity are provided in the next section. Shure is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Shure that match your profile.
Shure Jobs 2021 – Sales Manager Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Shure near me. Shure is now hiring for the Sales Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Shure . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Shure can apply for this Sales Manager Vacancy position. Because Shure provides approximately AED 15,500.00 per month for the position of Sales Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Shure . For these best jobs in the Shure department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Shure Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Shure|
|Job Profile||Sales Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 15,500.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Shure Jobs Description
Sales Manager (Arabic & English speaking)
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets by developing current and new customers in all our business verticals within specific territory
- Proactively identify new opportunities across channels, customers, applications and products for specific verticals or across all verticals within specific territory
- Monitor distribution organizations performance using measurement indicators such as: actual sales performance versus quota, internal and external staff, and responsiveness to inquiries made by channels and end users
- Continuously analyze the channel structure in the respective countries to ensure our brand and solutions are easily available to end users across all our vertical business segments
- Identify and execute sales and marketing strategies to address the growth potential
- Participates in strategic planning, including sales meetings, marketing plans, training events, coop programs, budgeting and product planning.
- Develops and implements an effective schedule of sales trips, clinics and industry event participation
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Leverage professional market knowledge and market share data to establish growth potential in each business vertical
- Plans and monitors expense budgets according to fiscal year objectives.
- Monitors competitive activities, introduction of new competitive products, or changes in sales patterns or policies of competitors
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent spoken and written language skills – Arabic and English is a must, other regional languages is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Good knowledge of and affinity for audio products, technology and audio applications
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability and willingness to travel – Up to 75% of the time