Sky News Arabia Jobs – Apply For Senior Executive Producer Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Sky News Arabia . Sky News Arabia Careers. Senior Executive Producer Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Sky News Arabia Careers Portal. Sky News Arabia Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Sky News Arabia Jobs Near Me. Sky News Arabia Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Sky News Arabia , you can apply for Sky News Arabia jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Sky News Arabia career opportunity are provided in the next section. Sky News Arabia is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Sky News Arabia that match your profile.
Sky News Arabia Jobs 2021 – Senior Executive Producer Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Sky News Arabia near me. Sky News Arabia is now hiring for the Senior Executive Producer Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Sky News Arabia . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Sky News Arabia can apply for this Senior Executive Producer Vacancy position. Because Sky News Arabia provides approximately AED 4,136 per month for the position of Senior Executive Producer Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Sky News Arabia . For these best jobs in the Sky News Arabia department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Sky News Arabia Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Sky News Arabia|
|Job Profile||Senior Executive Producer Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 4,136 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Sky News Arabia Jobs Description
The Senior Executive Producer is in charge of a segment of Sky News Arabia’s programming. During your time-slot, you will set the course of our news coverage – the stories we report and the way we report them. You will manage a team of producers and work closely with on-air talent, the news desk, creative and studio staff to deliver original and market-leading output. Your mission will be to produce news with panache while ensuring Sky News Arabia’s editorial guidelines and values are adhered to. A member of the News leadership team, you will embrace the full range of content delivery platforms including online and cultivate cross-platform working practices and ideas wherever possible.
- Works closely with the Head of News playing an active role in the News leadership team, the wider channel strategy and editorial decisions.
- Responsibility for a section of Sky News Arabia’s programming – either temporal or subject-specific.
- Manages a dedicated team of producers and works closely with on-air talent, creative and studio staff to deliver distinctive and original news coverage that fulfills Sky News Arabia’s ambitions and mission.
- Works with news desk and other output teams to cultivate a collaborative approach to news gathering and delivery across Sky News Arabia.
- Ensuring that Sky News Arabia’s editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
- Flexible and able to work a shift pattern to fulfill the needs of a 24 hour news organization.
- May be required to work with presenters and other journalists on location both in Abu Dhabi, within the region or internationally.
- Ability to effectively manage breaking news.
- Speed of response in gallery.
- Positively cooperates and collaborate with the gallery team during news coverage &breaking news.
- Manage effectively team workload and team performance.
Key Skills, Experience and Education
- Extensive experience in television news at a senior level, including outputting programmes and television news production.
- An excellent journalist with strong editorial judgment.
- Previous experience in a large national or international broadcast news channel.
- Experience of newsroom production systems and desktop editing.
- Team management experience.
- Experience of or appreciation of the benefits and difficulties of cross-platform working.
- Evidence of a broad range of journalistic interests including social affairs, international politics, public policy, world business and economic affairs, Sciences and the Arts.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience required.
- BA in journalism or other related social science major.