Smiths Detection Jobs – Apply For Business Analyst Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Smiths Detection . Smiths Detection Careers. Business Analyst Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Smiths Detection Careers Portal. Smiths Detection Jobs In Dubai. Smiths Detection Jobs Near Me. Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Smiths Detection , you can apply for Smiths Detection jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Smiths Detection career opportunity are provided in the next section. Smiths Detection is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Smiths Detection that match your profile.
Smiths Detection Jobs 2021 – Business Analyst Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Smiths Detection near me. Smiths Detection is now hiring for the Business Analyst Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Smiths Detection . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Smiths Detection can apply for this Business Analyst Vacancy position. Because Smiths Detection provides approximately AED 9,369 Per Month for the position of Business Analyst Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Smiths Detection . For these best jobs in the Smiths Detection department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Smiths Detection Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Smiths Detection|
|Job Profile||Business Analyst Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 9,369 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Smiths Detection Jobs Description
The Business Analyst is an integral and important part of Smiths Detection (M.E.) FZE (SDME) carrying the analyst responsibilities for the Middle East. This position will work closely with the Market Head, Sales, Service, Programmes & Finance to deliver an accurate and substantiated 18 month rolling Sales Forecast through regular Business Reviews with the responsible Sales Managers. Based on this, the input for Operations and Finance regarding revenue and order quantities is generated. Additional responsibilities include all aspects of the business analyst process.
- Proactive understanding of the market and business drivers
- Take responsibility in the local company strategy process
- Identify opportunities in our business through revenue streams, service attach rates, distributor performance and route to market by completing a territory, vertical market & product stream analysis identifying areas of focus to drive revenue growth
- Prepare a yearly sales budget consisting of order intake and revenue in co-ordination with the regional Sales Managers, Programs, Service, Finance and the Market Head
- Assist sales with the preparation of the Strategic Plan (5-year plan) on an annual basis
- Meet all reporting deadlines in the reporting calendar (e.g. ForQ2-ForQ3-Budget) with the required forecasts for order intake & revenue
- Deliver the monthly reporting on time (APAC regional, commercial & market review, Balance Scorecard), consisting of a rolling revenue and order intake forecast and actuals in coordination with Service, Programs, Sales, Operations and Finance
- Develop and implement a channel partner scorecard to track performance
- Monitor the KPI’s for budget and arrange counter measures to achieve this e.g. Build at Risk
- Work with sales managers to identify opportunities to bring revenue recognition forward
- Critically review the forecast accuracy and offer proposals to increase the accuracy
- Review the IBP to ensure the commercial review is aligned for accurate demand planning
- Monitor performance characteristics and KPI’s for the local Sales Managers in coordination with the Sales Director
- Support Finance during Month and Year End including but not limited to: deliver actuals for revenue and order intake and the needed breakdowns, comments and bridges & sold units
- Prepare Ad-Hoc Analysis, Presentations and Decisions Recommendations for the Market Head
- Be an active contributing member of the Business Improvement Team to improve efficiency of internal processes
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the Middle East, APAC & HQ
- Support local users with process and technical issues in SAP
- Provide critical cover to the finance team as needed, who in turn will cover your leave
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Finance Business Partner
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Candidate is expected to have a good understanding of revenue recognition, incoterms, the financial calendar and understanding of how sales forecasting strategically impacts on Operations and Factory Planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Advanced PC skills including advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Substantiated knowledge in SAP
- Understanding of revenue recognition, incoterms and the impact of sales forecasting on operations
- Strong understanding of business and sales processes and the “sales world”
- Being able to listen
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent highly desirable.
- Fluent in English, Arabic speaker of additional benefit
- Must be decisive, driven and conscientious and interact well in a team environment.
- Possess excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi task and manage a wide range of activities.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with stakeholders
- Strong ability to handle stressful situations when working under pressure and strict deadlines.
- The ability to make good judgments by thinking quickly and broadly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be organised
Key Internal and External Relationships:
- Market Head
- Sales team
- Programs team
- Finance team
- Service team
- IS team
- Commercial team APAC will be required to travel domestically and internationally
- Deal with different personalities and overcome communication barriers, able to work effectively in a multicultural
Other job requirements:
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally occasionally
- Deal with different personalities and overcome communication barriers, able to work effectively in a multicultural environment
- Work location is typically an office environment or home working (during Covid)