Sonangol Jobs – Apply For Maintenance Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Sonangol . Sonangol Careers. Maintenance Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Sonangol Careers Portal. Sonangol Jobs In Dubai. Sonangol Jobs Near Me. Sonangol Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Sonangol , you can apply for Sonangol jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Sonangol career opportunity are provided in the next section. Sonangol is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Sonangol that match your profile.
Sonangol Jobs 2021 – Maintenance Manager Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Sonangol near me. Sonangol is now hiring for the Maintenance Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Sonangol . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Sonangol can apply for this Maintenance Manager Vacancy position. Because Sonangol provides approximately AED 6,350 per month for the position of Maintenance Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Sonangol . For these best jobs in the Sonangol department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Sonangol Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Sonangol|
|Job Profile||Maintenance Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,350 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Sonangol Jobs Description
· Develop, review and update the preventive maintenance program of all wellheads, pipelines, and facilities including major rotating equipment using performance, vibration, breakdown history and/or manufacturer recommended maintenance intervals as required.
· Manage tenders and bidding processes of maintenance projects.
· Hire and train maintenance employees to carry out specialized duties.
· Inspect equipment to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimization.
· Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical, instrumentations and pneumatic systems.
· Manage the process of disposal of worn-out/damaged equipmentas well as the installation of new equipment.
· Proffer technical advice and recommendations to ensure an efficient workforce.
· Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around facilities or premises.
· Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations.
· Prepare and manage maintenance budgets to meet set objectives.
· Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary, to ensure availability of required resources.
· Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
· Monitor the progress of the department’s quality objectives.
· Suggest improvements together with projects department.
· Ensure all records are appropriately filed and maintained.
· Prepare the training needs identification for the department’s staff.
· Act as intermediary between the management and other personnel in communicating the technical requirements.
· Ensure that calibration is carried out for equipment.
· Ensure repair, test, troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
· Carry out incoming inspection and survey for the department related purchased items.
· To maintain stock record of parts/products as necessary.
· To ensure that departmental documents are updated, filed and maintained.
· Leading and building capacity of the department’s staff.
· To carry out performance appraisal for the department’s staff.
· Prepare department budget.
· Supervises and coordinates routine monitoring of rotating equipment, overhauling activities, and undertake a technical troubleshooting investigation of rotating equipment.
· Prepares routine and overhauling spare parts requirement for rotating equipment and review the stock spare on regular basis. Initiate SAP Notifications, Work orders, Material Reservations and Purchase Requisitions.
· Review daily shift operation supervisor reports, log and report operating parameters. Undertakes corrective actions.
· Liaises with production, operations, project/planning and other engineering personnel to establish the level of maintenance activities for short term and long term.
· Investigates and identify solutions where frequent breakdown result in high cost/low mechanical availability of equipment.
· Prepares overhaul reports and makes recommendation for modifications to improve reliability.
· Carries out plant punch listing on maintenance activities, mechanical completion & participate in pre-commissioning, commissioning activities.
· Technical evaluation of technical bids.
· Follow up and expedite spares required for maintenance activities.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Technical degree such as mechanical or electrical engineering is necessary for the position. Prior experience (at least 10 years) in oil and gas facility maintenance is among the prerequisites for the maintenance manager job position.
· Able to direct and coordinate the activities of a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural maintenance team.
· Hands on experience including conducting equipment inspections to identify and facilitate/conduct repair of equipment.
· Identifying faults to initiate repairs and adjustment.
· Skilled in planning and time management practices.
· Experienced in H2S environment
· Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, instrumentations, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
· Strong Knowledge of oil and gas international codes and standards of maintenance domains.
· Strong knowledge in oil and gas practices and applications.
· Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
· Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Fluent English language.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- oil and gas facility maintenance: 10 years (Required)
- Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Qualification (Required)
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability