Standard Chartered Jobs 2022 – Apply For Project Support Coordinator Jobs In Dubai.Jobs At Standard Chartered . Standard Chartered Careers. Project Support Coordinator Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at Standard Chartered Careers Portal At www.sc.com Standard Chartered Jobs In Dubai. Standard Chartered Jobs Near Me. Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022. UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022. Check Dubai Current Government Jobs. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022.
If You Are Interested In Working With Standard Chartered , You Can Apply For Standard Chartered Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Standard Chartered Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Standard Chartered Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Standard Chartered That Match Your Profile.
Standard Chartered Careers 2022 – Apply For Project Support Coordinator Jobs In UAE
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At Standard Chartered Near Me. Standard Chartered Is Now Hiring For The Project Support Coordinator Vacancy Position For The Dubai Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Standard Chartered . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Standard Chartered Can Apply For This Project Support Coordinator Vacancy Position. Because Standard Chartered Provides Approximately AED 4,683 per month For The Position Of Project Support Coordinator Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Standard Chartered . For These Best Jobs In The Standard Chartered Department Office Located In The Dubai Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
Standard Chartered Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Standard Chartered|
|Job Profile||Project Support Coordinator Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4,683 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Standard Chartered Jobs Description
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
The role holder will provide support to the global Coverage HR team focusing on execution of the People Plan and Transformation Project
Project Management / Support
- Working with the Global Head of HR, CC and Project Lead to create detailed project plans
- Being responsible for tracking milestones and deliverables and ensuring deadlines are met across all milestones.
- Flagging where there may be risks or issues with project deliverables
- Preparing updates and support documents for stakeholder meetings
- Organising stakeholder meetings to ensure key stakeholders are briefed and regularly updated.
- Keeping track of actions and ensuring follow up to completion
- Attending project meetings
- Help to prepare and draft comms to stakeholder groups
- Support with the organisation of master documents and version control
- Helping create new ways of working that allow us to modernise and leverage technology for better efficiencies
- Provide EA support as needed to global Head HR
- Support the Global HRBP(s) to deliver the People Plan for Client Coverage
- Work with HRBA team to produce Analysis and recommendations based on data trends to help steer the project
- Lead on producing data and the narrative within documents supporting Projects across Client coverage
- Track delivery of project people objectives against the relevant business/function scorecard
- Drive global performance and measurement requirements to support business deliverables
People and Talent
- Contribute ideas and feedback to the wider CC HR team
- Plan and manage the project calendar of events (e.g. comms, Stakeholder and People leader engagement)
- Work with HRBPs, COO office, BPMs and Finance as required in relation to headcount and budget information and forecasting for the project
- Support identifying potential project risks and mitigants
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct as it relates to the role remit to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture of [Business/Function/Country].
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Pillars project team and project lead
- Global Head of HR, CC
- Global/Country HRBPs and HRBA
- HR COEs
- Embed Here for good and the Group’s brand and values within the role’s remit
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- 5+ years overall experience with 2+ years in Project Management
- Experience in managing Project Governance
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or professional qualification preferred
- Project Management qualification (ideally PMP is preferred)
- Human Resources Consulting
- Influencing Through Expertise
- Business Intelligence
- Talent Management
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic
- Effective Communications
- Project Management
- Organizational Change Management
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
Standard Chartered UAE Jobs 2022: Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: Standard Chartered Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official Standard Chartered Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The Standard Chartered Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The Standard Chartered Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
Standard Chartered Jobs In Dubai – Important Link
|To Check and apply for Standard Chartered Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com To Standard Chartered Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About Standard Chartered Careers 2022 From www.sc.com Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent Standard Chartered Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From Standard Chartered .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For Standard Chartered On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From Standard Chartered Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com About Standard Chartered Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For Standard Chartered .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent Standard Chartered Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For Standard Chartered , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get Standard Chartered Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The Standard Chartered Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About Standard Chartered . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.