Synergy GCC Jobs – Apply For florist Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Synergy GCC . Synergy GCC Careers. florist Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Synergy GCC Careers Portal. Synergy GCC Jobs In Dubai. Synergy GCC Jobs Near Me. Synergy GCC Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Synergy GCC , you can apply for Synergy GCC jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Synergy GCC career opportunity are provided in the next section. Synergy GCC is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Synergy GCC that match your profile.
Synergy GCC Jobs 2021 – florist Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Synergy GCC near me. Synergy GCC is now hiring for the florist Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Synergy GCC . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Synergy GCC can apply for this florist Vacancy position. Because Synergy GCC provides approximately AED 3000.00 – 9000.00 per month for the position of florist Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Synergy GCC . For these best jobs in the Synergy GCC department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Synergy GCC Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Synergy GCC|
|Job Profile||florist Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3000.00 – 9000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Synergy GCC Jobs Description
Florist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to create visually appealing flower arrangements for hotels daily requirements.
- Able to provide specialized design and floral expertise to plan, design and create floral arrangements for all events in the hotel eg: Weeding, Engagement, product launch etc.
- Able to preparing bouquets for guests, lobby centrepieces and other flower arrangements as per request or memo from both housekeeping and other departments.
- Assist with loading or unloading of flowers and props from vehicles as and when required.
- Ensure that all designs meet hotels standards and meet or exceed guests expectations.
- Ensure that all floral arrangements are within the allocated budget and deadlines are met for both hotels requirements and guest orders.
- Ensure proper communication of project status, timelines and delivery information to guests, bookers, organizers and other departments.
- All floral orders are updated on the register or sheets and appropriate sign off to be taken from guest or other departments.
- Billing/voucher to be done for all guest orders, events and charges to be posted to the appropriate guest or banquet folio.
- Responsible for preparing floral containers, required props, floral foams and floral carts for storage, refrigeration and delivery.
- Responsible for creating new floral recipes or floral designs.
- Responsible for ordering flowers, floral products and monitor their arrivals with the vendors.
- Responsible for coordination with flower and floral products vendors.
- Responsible to monitor par stocks and make required requisitions.
- Responsible for Sorting, organizing, cleaning and restock all supplies.
- Responsible to water and maintain all in-house plants and floral decorations.
- Ensure good relations with internal departments, clients and vendors to resolve issues.
- Monitor all flower vase inventory and counts for breakage or loss
- Expedite reorder and new inventory for a flower vase, floral foams as and when needed.
- Maintain photos of all variety of floral arrangements done as a sample or catalogue for the guests.
- Assign projects and lead crews in floral production on-site, maximizing employee talents and available resources.
- Stay up to date and current in design trends, floral techniques, props and other products.
- Any other duties and tasks in the area assigned by the manager or supervisor.
- Advanced knowledge of fresh floral product and design technique.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility, punctuality, teamwork and Cleanliness.
- Ready to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
High school diploma or 2-year degree in Floral Design or related field. Basic computer knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED9,000.00 per month