Trico Global Trades Jobs – Apply For Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Trico Global Trades . Trico Global Trades Careers. Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Trico Global Trades Careers Portal. Trico Global Trades Jobs In Dubai. Trico Global Trades Jobs Near Me. Trico Global Trades Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Trico Global Trades , you can apply for Trico Global Trades jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Trico Global Trades career opportunity are provided in the next section. Trico Global Trades is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Trico Global Trades that match your profile.
Trico Global Trades Jobs 2021 – Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Trico Global Trades near me. Trico Global Trades is now hiring for the Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Trico Global Trades . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Trico Global Trades can apply for this Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy position. Because Trico Global Trades provides approximately AED 3,500.00 per month for the position of Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Trico Global Trades . For these best jobs in the Trico Global Trades department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Trico Global Trades Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Trico Global Trades|
|Job Profile||Asst. Front Office Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3,500.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Trico Global Trades Jobs Description
Procure office furniture and supplies.
· Record all incoming invoices in PDB register, gaining appropriate approval where necessary, and forward to Finance Department in a timely fashion
· Monitor stock and order office supplies.
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
· Accommodate visitors, clients and job candidates.
· Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
· Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
· Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
· Proficiency in English (oral and written)
· Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Good organizational and multitasking abilities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED3,500.00 per month
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability