TWMA Jobs – Apply For HR Coordinator Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At TWMA . TWMA Careers. HR Coordinator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at TWMA Careers Portal. TWMA Jobs In Abu Dhabi. TWMA Jobs Near Me. TWMA Recruitment 2021. Check Abu Dhabi Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with TWMA , you can apply for TWMA jobs with the help of our website. Details of the TWMA career opportunity are provided in the next section. TWMA is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at TWMA that match your profile.
TWMA Jobs 2021 – HR Coordinator Vacancy In Abu Dhabi
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at TWMA near me. TWMA is now hiring for the HR Coordinator Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at TWMA . Candidates interested in taking jobs at TWMA can apply for this HR Coordinator Vacancy position. Because TWMA provides approximately AED 6,000-8,000 per month for the position of HR Coordinator Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at TWMA . For these best jobs in the TWMA department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
TWMA Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||TWMA|
|Job Profile||HR Coordinator Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,000-8,000 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
TWMA Jobs Description
Human Resource & Administration
Created by: (Job Title)
HR Advisor/ BP – UAE
2. Job Purpose:
The HR Coordinator is responsible primarily for the daily coordination and administration of HR, Training & Competence related matters and requests received directly from TWMA Middle East stakeholders, in line with quality standards and established HR process, policies and procedures.
Contribute to the delivery of seamless and effective HR operational support, through the provision of high-quality coordination and administration. The HR Coordinator is the first point of contact for HR enquiries and is therefore an important role and the foundation of the overall HR & Administration Function.
3. Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all day-to-day HR process in relation to recruitment, onboarding, induction, probationary review, disciplinary, employee relation, letters & communication, training and competence, annual performance review, sickness, and absence, HRMS management and exit process.
· Administer HR support, guidance and implement requests received from employees and function manager/ supervisors, in line with established HR processes, policies and procedures.
· Support recruitment and selection of UAE based positions, which includes sourcing, references, scheduling interviews, completing follow-up documentation, weekly reporting to HR Manager.
· Prepare and co-ordinate all ‘start-up’ paperwork and induction requirements for new employees, as required. Conduct new starts HR Inductions, order PPE from stores and facilitate the first week orientation.
· Prepare contractual paperwork including offer letters, contracts of employment, confirmation of probationary period, change of contract letters, employment related letters, offboarding and any other paperwork associated with the life cycle of HR actions.
· Administer sensitive and confidential matters like organisational changes, people change, planning and protecting the security of information data and files, in line with data protection, HR standards and processes.
· Assist HR Manager with HR and related case work and adhoc HR projects.
· Act as minute taker for employee relations issues and assist in case management by preparing all necessary letters and setting up meetings, where necessary.
· Support performance review process which includes probationary review, annual review, performance improvement plans, field assessment, and advising Managers and Supervisors when reviews are due to be carried out and accurately recording information from all review forms.
· Assist with payroll, which includes consolidation of monthly reports pertaining to attendance, leave, sickness, & absence, and management of the process as per TWMA KPI and procedure.
· Arrange medical examinations as per HR Manager instructions with the approved supplier and coordinate with the candidates/employees and communication related medical updates.
· Support collation and proper recording of Training and Competence related documents and maintain training databases as per the related matrixes.
· Liaise with function LMs to schedule training as per KPI set for the process, raise purchase requisitions, source training vendors, training evaluation process, training cost verification on a monthly basis.
· Coordinate the complete employee exit process which also including conducting exit interviews and feedback reported to HR team.
· Provide reports via the HRM system to enable updates to be given to managers and/or HR team, as necessary.
· Developing an effective working relationship with HR colleagues to ensure prompt action is taken to respond to enquiries.
· Maintain the HR database and employee files to ensure the accurate and confidential administration of all employee details, including associated payroll process requirements.
· Enable bulk HR communication for HR and administration related subject matter.
· Flag all anomaly to HR Manager to seek further approvals.
- Coordination of HR Administration related process including security clearance, employment visa and contracts, medical insurance, CNIA pass, client medicals and approval, mandatory training certificates, optima updating, travel cards, employment related letters and employee offboarding process, as per established process flow and agreed KPIs as replacement when operationally required.
- Follow up with purchase team for the issuance of PO and ensure that third party service provider communication is continuous until the goods are services are received.
- Verify all goods and services received are as per the purchase requisitions raised for HR, Training and Competence function and good receipt on a monthly basis.
HSEQ and regulatory compliance:
- Follow all TWMA, work site and Regulator procedures at all times.
- Ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Address any concerns and take appropriate actions in conjunction with TWMA procedures.
- Adherence to country specific employment law stipulated by UAE Ministry of labour and immigration rules.
4. Qualification(s) & Training (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline related to HR or business management or equivalent (E)
· Member of the CIPD (or currently studying for CIPD qualification) or equivalent (P)
· UAE driving license (P)
5. Experience(s) (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Minimum of 3-4 years previous work experience in generalist HR role with sound knowledge of HR best practice and labour law (E).
· HRM System (ERP based) experience (E)
· Excellent skills in all Microsoft Office packages (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) (E)
· Proven track record in HR document controlling and Database management (E)
· Experience in recruitment and managing new hire on boarding process (E)
· Knowledge in learning and development and effectively managing training and competence process (P)
6. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Good understanding of HR best practices and UAE labour law (E)
· Customer centric attitude(E)
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills (E)
· Multi-tasking, Time Management skills and ability to work under pressure (E)
· Good flexibility and positive attitude towards change (E)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (E)
· Excellent interpersonal skills – interface with members of staff at all levels (E)
· Good team player with the ability to also work on own initiative (E)
· Drive and dedication (P)
· Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company (P)
· Ability to work independently (P)
· Multilingual (P)
· HR data & documentation quality / follow processes and KPI/ reporting accuracy. (E)
· Excellent interpersonal skills – interface with members of staff at all levels (E)
7. Complying with Procedures:
· Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
· Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy.
· Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
· Liaise with the HR management to assure compliance with current employee law legislation and employment contract and keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
· Liaise with Training & Competency management to assure compliance with current legislation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED8,000.00 per month
Entry permitted only with appointment.
PCR test – Negative result in last 48hrs.
Wear mask at all times
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Required)
- CIPD (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability