UBS AG Jobs – Apply For Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy Careers In UAE | Jobs At UBS AG . UBS AG Careers. Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy Employment Opportunity at UBS AG Careers Portal. UBS AG Jobs In UAE. UBS AG Jobs Near Me. UBS AG Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. UAE Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in UAE.
If you are interested in working with UBS AG , you can apply for UBS AG jobs with the help of our website. Details of the UBS AG career opportunity are provided in the next section. UBS AG is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at UBS AG that match your profile.
UBS AG Jobs 2021 – Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at UBS AG near me. UBS AG is now hiring for the Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy position for the UAE location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at UBS AG . Candidates interested in taking jobs at UBS AG can apply for this Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy position. Because UBS AG provides approximately AED 16,000 per month for the position of Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at UBS AG . For these best jobs in the UBS AG department office located in the UAE location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
UBS AG Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||UBS AG|
|Job Profile||Client Advisor Assistant Dubai Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 16,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
UBS AG Jobs Description
United Arab EmiratesBusiness management, administration and supportGlobal Wealth Management
Job Reference #227021BR
Job TypeFull Time
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients.
– support the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisors in their daily business
– be the point of entry for processing client orders such as account opening and maintenance
– assist in all administrative tasks and organizational arrangements in relation to client’s general inquiries and to their investments and payments
– make sure to follow up on client-related processes until they are completed
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
Your teamYou’ll be working in the Team / desk in the Dubai Advisory Office.
We are a dynamic, highly motivated and international team looking forward to growing our business and bring it to the next level by delivering perfect client experience.
You will have the chance to work together with specialists in a very interesting and attractive Market.
Your expertiseYou have:
– knowledge and experience in banking operations (apprenticeship a/o banking traineeship are a plus)
– experience in a similar role dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– the ability to work accurate and efficientlyYou are:
– a team player
– a detail-oriented and reliable person
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join usWe’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy StatementsUBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability