Via Medica Intl Jobs – Apply For ALS Paramedic Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Via Medica Intl . Via Medica Intl Careers. ALS Paramedic Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Via Medica Intl Careers Portal. Via Medica Intl Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Via Medica Intl Jobs Near Me. Via Medica Intl Recruitment 2021. Check Abu Dhabi Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Via Medica Intl , you can apply for Via Medica Intl jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Via Medica Intl career opportunity are provided in the next section. Via Medica Intl is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Via Medica Intl that match your profile.
Via Medica Intl Jobs 2021 – ALS Paramedic Vacancy In Abu Dhabi
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Via Medica Intl near me. Via Medica Intl is now hiring for the ALS Paramedic Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Via Medica Intl . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Via Medica Intl can apply for this ALS Paramedic Vacancy position. Because Via Medica Intl provides approximately AED 5,000 per month for the position of ALS Paramedic Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Via Medica Intl . For these best jobs in the Via Medica Intl department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Via Medica Intl Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Via Medica Intl|
|Job Profile||ALS ParamedicVacancy|
|Salary||AED 5,000 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Via Medica Intl Jobs Description
The ALS Paramedic will provide care and treatment of chronically or acutely ill and/or injured patients transported by our clients Ambulance services.
- Provides high quality care to patients in the transport environment under the direction of the Director of Operations and the referring and/or receiving Physician in accordance with Critical Care policies, protocols and standards of care.
- Autonomously evaluate critically ill or injured patients of all age groups (pediatric through adult), provide therapeutic intervention, emergency interventions, and preparation for transport (via ground or helicopter) from hospitals or accident scenes.
- Plans, organizes and positions equipment and supplies for use in emergency conditions before, during and after transport.
- Performs all physical requirements of job in confined spaces and under adverse environmental conditions.
- Maintain clinical competency in all critical care procedures and equipment, including but not limited to ventilators, IV pumps, dopplers, chest tubes, hemodynamic monitoring, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps, ventricular assist devices, Impella cardiac assist devices, transcutaneous/transvenous pacers, external ventricular drains, and advanced airway management.
- Internationally recognized EMT-P course or equivalent (Minimum two (2) years course duration) or minimum of two (2) years Associate degree in EMT And hold a valid ACLS ,PALS, PHTLS Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in emergency medical technology or Emergency applied science or UK paramedic Science And Valid ACLS ,PALS, PHTLS Certification
Two (2) year experience post registration/certification.
Powered by JazzHR
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability