Vinsys Business Development Professional Jobs – Vinsys Vacancies In Dubai. Jobs At Vinsys. Vinsys Careers. Business Development Professional Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Vinsys Careers Portal. Vinsys Jobs In Dubai. Vinsys Jobs Near Me. Vinsys Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Vinsys, you can apply for Vinsys jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Vinsys career opportunity are provided in the next section. Vinsys is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Vinsys that match your profile.
Vinsys Business Development Professional Jobs 2021 – Apply For Business Development Professional Careers In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Vinsys near me. Vinsys is now hiring for the Business Development Professional Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Vinsys. Candidates interested in taking jobs at Vinsys can apply for this Business Development Professional position. Because Vinsys provides approximately around 6,000 AED per month for the position of Business Development Professional Vacancy.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Vinsys . For these best jobs in the Vinsys department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Vinsys Business Development Professional Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Vinsys|
|Job Profile||Business Development Professional Vacancy|
|Salary||around 6,000 AED per month|
|Job Location||Dubai Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Vinsys Business Development Professional Jobs Description
Location : Dubai
The role of our Business Development Executive provides support to the sales and academic counselling department, also typically responsible for generating client data, solving day-to-day queries, answering emails, and other customer-related interactions. Must be able to maintain a customer/student database effectively to enable the easy and speedy recovery of a given customer’s details. Experience in Franchise Sales/marketing, Educational Training, Academic Services or IT Sales/solutions is preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development department
- Assist academic counsellors in establishing, managing, and maintaining relationships with B2B and B2C leads
- Create daily reporting to support the department
- Keep track of the Business Development department’s budgeting
- Complete a variety of data entry and administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicating with client and vendor billing departments, acting as the primary point of contact to assisting with accounts payable and receivable.
- Receiving and communicating client requests in customer relationship management tool, ticketing software, and/or project management tool.
- Assisting with business development, proposal writing, lead follow-up, and appointment setting.
- Assisting with account management, client communication, and report generation.
- Assisting with office management activities, such as ordering supplies, installing office furniture, maintaining a clean office to receive clients, etc.
- Submitting reports to leadership.
- Proven Demonstrator of a solid sense of priority
- Works well in a team environment
- Articulate and well spoken, strong communicator
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Should know Arabic Language (speaking)
- Possess some professional experience – Ideally in Information Technology, software development and training, customer support and services, or in education.
- Proficiency with Windows-based computers, including CPUs, monitors and operating systems.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.