Vodafone Jobs – Apply For Global Account Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Vodafone . Vodafone Careers. Global Account Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Vodafone Careers Portal. Vodafone Jobs In Dubai. Vodafone Jobs Near Me. Vodafone Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Vodafone , you can apply for Vodafone jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Vodafone career opportunity are provided in the next section. Vodafone is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Vodafone that match your profile.
Vodafone Jobs 2021 – Global Account Manager Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Vodafone near me. Vodafone is now hiring for the Global Account Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Vodafone . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Vodafone can apply for this Global Account Manager Vacancy position. Because Vodafone provides approximately AED 15,000 – 20,000 per month for the position of Global Account Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Vodafone . For these best jobs in the Vodafone department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Vodafone Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Vodafone|
|Job Profile||Global Account Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 15,000 – 20,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Vodafone Jobs Description
The Global Account Manager (GAM) is accountable for overall Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) relationship management for one or more of VGE global clients and local relationships with Middle East Clients. The role is focused to manage global customer relationship for VGE accounts aligning operating companies, affiliates and partners and to drive profitable and long-term revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, service , converged/unified communications and mobile solution offerings.
The Global Account Manager leads a client-focused team which includes the National Account Managers in the different VGE regions, commercial solution and service functions depending upon the size of the Client and the complexity of their relationship with VGE.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution, as well as responsible for the delivery of the P&L
- Responsible for developing and implementing a clear strategic account plan
- Establishes appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverages those relationships to win new business.
- Introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Works with OpCo corporate sales areas and customer Fulfilment and delivery areas to ensure that international and national strategies are aligned, complementary and deliver to customers
- Responsible for driving multi product penetration increasing revenue from the account.
- Responsible for managing approved partners in supporting new business opportunities
- University Degree (MBA desirable)
- Deep work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry
- Track record of global accounts/ enterprise solution selling within multi-national companies
- Deep understanding of the customer’s business, it’s market and industry alongside key decision-makers and influencers in account organisation
- Manage global customer relationship up to C-Level
- Ability to translate customer’s objectives and strategy into relevant VGE propositions
- Well-versed with consultative selling approach
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability