Willis Towers Watson Jobs – Apply For Operations Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Willis Towers Watson . Willis Towers Watson Careers. Operations Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Willis Towers Watson Careers Portal. Willis Towers Watson Jobs In Dubai. Willis Towers Watson Jobs Near Me. Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Willis Towers Watson , you can apply for Willis Towers Watson jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Willis Towers Watson career opportunity are provided in the next section. Willis Towers Watson is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Willis Towers Watson that match your profile.
Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2021 – Operations Manager Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Willis Towers Watson near me. Willis Towers Watson is now hiring for the Operations Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Willis Towers Watson . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Willis Towers Watson can apply for this Operations Manager Vacancy position. Because Willis Towers Watson provides approximately AED 7,118 Per Month for the position of Operations Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Willis Towers Watson . For these best jobs in the Willis Towers Watson department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Willis Towers Watson Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Willis Towers Watson|
|Job Profile||Operations Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 7,118 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Willis Towers Watson Jobs Description
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Leads the H&B and CRB Operations Team in Dubai Outsource Zone taking overall responsibility for the quality, service and financial effectiveness of the business and ensuring the relevant regulatory and technical standards are met.
- Conduct Risk : To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Support the Operations Leader and Executive Team in the delivery of Operations strategic plans and business goals
- Responsible for delivery of operational services in line with service, quality and cost targets
- Ensure team is operating to group, Global and/or prescribed standardised policies, processes, procedures and service standards
- Ensure all relevant staff are appropriately trained on the relevant processes, systems, procedures, and policies
- Through the management team, proactively manage all resources and processes to ensure efficiency and optimisation of resource capacity
- Support and liaise with other linked functions to facilitate the achievement of service excellence
- Proactively manage the team’s metrics and KPIs in order to meet strategic objectives and monitor and evaluate performance of the team in line with the Service Level Agreements
- Capacity Planning
- Develop strong working relationships with client facing and market facing managers and together ensure high level performance and fast, effective issue resolution
- Nurture and maintain a culture of continuous process improvement
- Foster and maintain collaborative and professional relationships with associates across the business
- Work with our carrier base to improve efficiencies and deliver customer excellence
- Work with offshore team in Mumbai to ensure performance is in line with the Service Level Agreements and provide guidance and support as needed
First line of defence responsibility
- Ensure that the team has appropriate resource, knowledge and controls to have an embedded first line of defence
- Assist in the training of all relevant compliance policies and procedures, and ensure that the refresher training is provided or attended or completed on-line
- Maintain a proactive relationship with the Compliance Officer, and with Group Compliance
- Responsible for managing, motivating and developing the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members in line with WTW HR policies and procedures, including overseeing and managing of staff appraisals and objective setting
- Maintain staff competence by ensuring that staff skills or knowledge gaps are met with appropriate training and development so they are able to perform to their maximum capability and fulfil their potential and the requirements of the business
- Establish an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the company
- Work with Human Resources to recruit staff with the correct level of skills and competencies, adhering to the company’s recruitment procedures and best practices
- Manage the performance of your team ensuring staff have clear pre-set objectives and get regular feedback on their performance, ensure performance appraisals are conducted in line with the firms’ standards
- Provide leadership, direction, advice and guidance to the team maintaining high levels of integrity, motivation and morale
- Ensure that Team Leaders that he/she manages are adequately trained and competent to enable them to be successful in their roles
- Support the development of business opportunities through the provision of excellent operational services
- Enhance the reputation of the Business Unit as a centre of operational excellence both internally and externally
- Ensure complete and accurate system data in order to enable accurate business analysis and reporting
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Preferably educated to degree level, and preferably with professional qualifications
- Computer literacy and competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail with high quality standards
- Strong problem solving capabilities and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work in an environment where processes are evolving and changing to meet the needs of the business
- Significant experience in insurance broking sector
- Experience of managing people and teams
- Proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service through an operational function
- Understanding and experience of working in partnership with other support functions, e.g. Sales, HR, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal
- Experience of working in a high pressure and results oriented environment, with capacity to deal with and endorse change
- Experience of successfully implementing initiatives to drive operational excellence
- Operational experience which encompasses knowledge of managing diverse logistical functions
Required Mindset and Behaviours:
- WTW Values and Behaviours will underpin all roles and will guide performance criteria
What can we offer you?
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, colour, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.