World Food Programme Jobs 2022 – Apply For Project Management Officer Jobs In Dubai.Jobs At World Food Programme . World Food Programme Careers. Project Management Officer Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at World Food Programme Careers Portal At www.wfp.org World Food Programme Jobs In Dubai. World Food Programme Jobs Near Me. World Food Programme Recruitment 2022. UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022. Check Dubai Current Government Jobs. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022.
If You Are Interested In Working With World Food Programme , You Can Apply For World Food Programme Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The World Food Programme Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. World Food Programme Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At World Food Programme That Match Your Profile.
World Food Programme Careers 2022 – Apply For Project Management Officer Jobs In UAE
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At World Food Programme Near Me. World Food Programme Is Now Hiring For The Project Management Officer Vacancy Position For The Dubai Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At World Food Programme . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At World Food Programme Can Apply For This Project Management Officer Vacancy Position. Because World Food Programme Provides Approximately AED 3,897 Per Month For The Position Of Project Management Officer Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At World Food Programme . For These Best Jobs In The World Food Programme Department Office Located In The Dubai Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
World Food Programme Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||World Food Programme|
|Job Profile||Project Management Officer Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3,897 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
World Food Programme Jobs Description
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
The WFP Information Technology Emergency Preparedness & Response Branch is responsible for coordinating and managing the IT response to emergencies for WFP and – as the Emergency Telecommunications Cluster (ETC) lead agency – the wider humanitarian response community. As the operational branch of WFP Information Technology, this branch leads global coordination, advocacy and partnerships for the ETC providing vital communications and technology services in humanitarian crises to governments, humanitarian organizations and affected communities.
WHY WORK AT WFP?
SAVING & CHANGING LIVES ❤
Make a difference the world will notice.
We are driven by our mission to fight world hunger and feed people’s dreams of a brighter future.
Build bridges that unite people across the world.
Being part of a global, diverse and multicultural community like WFP, will continuously expose you to new ideas and perspectives.
How we deliver our mission in deep respect for personal and cultural differences and close collaboration between every member of our global team, will certainly enrich your experience and knowledge on so many levels.
Unlock possibilities you never thought you’d find.
WFP goes anywhere it is needed and does whatever it takes to get the job done.
Reach beyond yourself and discover your true potential.
WFP offers the kind of life-changing experiences you’re unlikely find in many other organizations.
Join us to make a difference
Watch this video to know more about us!!
Under the supervision of the Deputy Global ETC Coordinator, Global ETC team in the IT Emergency Preparedness and Response Branch (TECF), the candidate will be expected to lead the Global ETC capacity building team and associated activities in support of IT Emergency Preparedness and Response (EPR) activities.
Job Title: Project Management Officer (Learning & Development)
Level: SC 8
Salary: Starting from AED 24,374.25 per month (inclusive of pension), plus medical insurance and other entitlements.
Duration of Employment: 12 months with possibility of extension
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Lead and manage the Global ETC capacity building team. Motivate staff, providing coaching, training, advice, and guidance to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines. Support staff-related administrative tasks including performance and evaluation, onboarding, leave and deployment calendar.
- Engage in work planning, resource management, monitoring, and evaluation of Global ETC capacity building activities in line with the Global ETC strategy and vision.
- Support each team members throughout the design, development, and implementation of project activities, plans and processes as per the work plan ensuring alignment with WFP and other humanitarian actors’ programmes, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure that standard reporting procedures and templates are followed and made available, to drive the quality, consistency and standardisation of capacity building products within the ETC.
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes and activities through effective monitoring and evaluation. Identify and steer implementation of process improvements to support Global ETC’s capacity building vision, plans, and efforts.
- Encourage innovation by identifying new areas and delivery methods for capacity building based on identified needs.
- Build and foster partner relationships and work with a wide range of humanitarian actors – global and local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to collaborate on capacity building activities.
- Ensure best practices, WFP policies, procedures, systems, and tools are correctly applied to assist WFP and other humanitarian actors in conduction their work
- Advocate to enhance visibility of ETC and build awareness of ETC services and activities amongst key stakeholders.
- Other duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Five years or more of professional experience, including some experience in learning and development or training, Humanitarian Affairs, or Monitoring and Evaluation, or other related field.
- Experience in managing teams, strongly desired.
- Ability to manage a team effectively.
- Act as a role model of the values, principles and standards of WFP, actively contributing to creating an enabling, inclusive work environment through respectful and constructive communication and holding self and other team members accountable for their actions.
- Ability to plan and organise work programme and to work with minimum supervision under own initiative; Tact and ability to work harmoniously with people of different national and cultural backgrounds; demonstrated problem-solving skills; ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and time constraints.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to report efficiently and regularly to management on activities and projects delivery.
- Basic knowledge of common IT and telecommunications technologies for humanitarian emergency response.
- Knowledge of standard Office software packages.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders in an effective manner.
Language: Fluency in English language is a must. Intermediate knowledge of a second official UN language is desirable. Official languages are: Arabic, Mandarin, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language Portuguese.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Understands WFP’s Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Flexibly adapts individual contributions to accommodate changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external changes (such as evolving needs of beneficiaries, new requirements of partners).
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Recognizes and shares with team members the ways in which individual contributions relate to WFP’s mission.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Sets own goals in alignment with WFP’s overall operations, and is able to communicate this link to others.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses to increase self-awareness, and includes these in conversations on own developmental needs.
- Create an inclusive culture: Participates in open dialogue, and values the diverse opinion of others, regardless of background, culture, experience, or country assignment.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Proactively seeks feedback and coaching to build confidence, and develop and improve individual skills.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Participates in accomplishing team activities and goals in the face of challenging circumstances.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Shows willingness to explore and experiment with new ideas and approaches in own work.
- Focus on getting results: Consistently delivers results within individual scope of work on time, on budget and without errors.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Commits to upholding individual accountabilities and responsibilities in the face of ever-changing country or functional priorities.
- Be Decisive: Makes rational decisions about individual activities when faced with uncertain circumstances, including in times of ambiguity regarding information or manager direction.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Seeks to understand and adapt to internal or cross-unit teams’ priorities and preferred working styles.
- Build strong external partnerships: Demonstrates ability to understand and appropriately respond to and/or escalate needs of external partners.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Portrays an informed and professional demeanor toward internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Provides operational support on analyses and assessments that quantifies and demonstrates WFP’s unique value as a partner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The United Nations World Food Programme is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified female candidates and UAE Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only those candidates shortlisted will be notified.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
25 May 2022.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of organizational needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications. WFP is committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of sexual exploitation and abuse, all forms of discrimination, any kind of harassment, sexual harassment, and abuse of authority. Therefore, all selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
World Food Programme UAE Jobs 2022: Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For World Food Programme Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: World Food Programme Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official World Food Programme Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The World Food Programme Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The World Food Programme Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
World Food Programme Jobs In Dubai – Important Link
|To Check and apply for World Food Programme Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com To World Food Programme Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About World Food Programme Careers 2022 From www.fahadcables.ae Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent World Food Programme Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From World Food Programme .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For World Food Programme On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From World Food Programme Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com About World Food Programme Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For World Food Programme .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent World Food Programme Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For World Food Programme , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get World Food Programme Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The World Food Programme Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About World Food Programme . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.