Zameer Training FZE Jobs – Apply For Admission Officer Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Zameer Training FZE . Zameer Training FZE Careers. Admission Officer Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Zameer Training FZE Careers Portal. Zameer Training FZE Jobs In Dubai. Zameer Training FZE Jobs Near Me. Zameer Training FZE Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Zameer Training FZE , you can apply for Zameer Training FZE jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Zameer Training FZE career opportunity are provided in the next section. Zameer Training FZE is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Zameer Training FZE that match your profile.
Zameer Training FZE Jobs 2021 – Admission Officer Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Zameer Training FZE near me. Zameer Training FZE is now hiring for the Admission Officer Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Zameer Training FZE . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Zameer Training FZE can apply for this Admission Officer Vacancy position. Because Zameer Training FZE provides approximately AED 12,000 – 12,999 per month for the position of Admission Officer Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Zameer Training FZE . For these best jobs in the Zameer Training FZE department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Zameer Training FZE Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Zameer Training FZE|
|Job Profile||Admission Officer Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 12,000 – 12,999 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Zameer Training FZE Jobs Description
- Company: Zameer Training FZE
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: AED 12,000 – 12,999
- Job Type: Admin
An outstanding school that offers the highest quality education to international students are recruiting.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Presents the school programmes to prospective students and parents
- Handles systematically and efficiently enquiries, applications and communication with candidates and their parents
- Manages and monitors application forms and all supplied documents
- Arranges and conducts tours of the school
- Arranges and conducts admission interviews with selected candidates
- Makes arrangements for admissions testing
- Runs and administers admissions testing
- Prepares student files
- Acts as Parents Relationship Manager
- Monitors and administers re-enrolments
- Native English Speaker
- Experience in working in a school
- Dealing with parents and children
- Degree educated
Fluent in either, Spanish, German, Italian
This position would best suit an experienced teacher who is looking to obtain an administration position away from the curriculum.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability