Zurich Insurance Jobs – Apply For Junior Underwriter Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Zurich Insurance . Zurich Insurance Careers. Junior Underwriter Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Zurich Insurance Careers Portal. Zurich Insurance Jobs In Dubai. Zurich Insurance Jobs Near Me. Zurich Insurance Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Zurich Insurance , you can apply for Zurich Insurance jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Zurich Insurance career opportunity are provided in the next section. Zurich Insurance is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Zurich Insurance that match your profile.
Zurich Insurance Jobs 2021 – Junior Underwriter Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Zurich Insurance near me. Zurich Insurance is now hiring for the Junior Underwriter Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Zurich Insurance . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Zurich Insurance can apply for this Junior Underwriter Vacancy position. Because Zurich Insurance provides approximately AED 6,462 Per Month for the position of Junior Underwriter Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Zurich Insurance . For these best jobs in the Zurich Insurance department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Zurich Insurance Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Zurich Insurance|
|Job Profile||Junior Underwriter Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,462 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Zurich Insurance Jobs Description
- Work closely with underwriting managers and serve as the key contact for target accounts whilst ensuring adherence to the company’s risk and compliance policies.
- Respond to inquiries quickly, completely and appropriately providing accurate status updates.
- Recognize growth opportunities and suggest process improvements.
- Identify and resolve problems by referring to policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor work processing using standard tracking tools ensuring attention to timeliness, productivity and quality so that projects are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Perform general clerical services to managers in processing all transactions, using established procedures and standard software.
- Work closely with other departments to accommodate escalations and complaints from customers relating to process and system issues.
- Manage personal development and continuous learning in multi-line underwriting, including measuring exposure, analyzing risk, price, quote, set coverage, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 or more years of underwriting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of underwriting process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong drive to deliver results whilst committed to demonstrate corporate values.
- Ability to manage personal development and encourage others to do the same.
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- Flexibility to changing environment.
- Location(s): AE – Dubai
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Leigh Jeremy Jaye Santander